PDA

View Full Version : Flick

Lou
20-10-11, 07:53 PM
ummmm has anyone seen or heard from Flick? a friend of mine is trying to contact him and I thought that we haven't seen or heard anything from him for a while :(

Lou
20-10-11, 10:22 PM
mmmm OK, no one replied as yet.... :(

Gerry
20-10-11, 11:26 PM
If you mean Ade from Melksham, he's fine and out and about !
Went to Snetterton a couple of weeks ago with us and I saw him at Thruxton last Saturday.

Give him a PM..

Cheers
G

Lou
21-10-11, 01:51 PM
Thanks Gerry...I will let my friend know that he is OK :)

smellygerm
23-10-11, 07:21 AM
It's Halloween soon so he must be tightening the bolts on his neck, also they use his face as a template for the scary masks, we'll see him on 31st October everywhere :P

Scotty
24-10-11, 12:35 PM
Come on Lou, what is the normal reason for a bloke to drop off everyone's radar unannounced for a while? ;) ;) ;)

Beamer
24-10-11, 05:19 PM
Give us a clue Scotty....'cos I got no idea....apart from a sex change..and I dont think thats it :) :)

Lou
24-10-11, 06:00 PM
ahhhh yes...a new girlfriend per chance ;)

flick
24-10-11, 06:11 PM
nah try deerstalking season ;D

BB
24-10-11, 06:13 PM
Flick's a Stalker!! :o :o

;D ;D ;D

BB

alanTDM
25-10-11, 10:01 PM
last time i saw Ade was over The Lysley about 4 weeks ago,contemplating on chatting to a long haired woman on her own so i gave him a kick up the back side to encourage him lol.
Turns out she was from Bronham and rode a CBR600 or a R6,havent seen him since then.
May be thats the reason he's busy :)

Gerry
26-10-11, 02:16 PM
last time i saw Ade was over The Lysley about 4 weeks ago,contemplating on chatting to a long haired woman on her own so i gave him a kick up the back side to encourage him lol.
Turns out she was from Bronham and rode a CBR600 or a R6,havent seen him since then.
May be thats the reason he's busy :)

No, that was big Ron from Chippenham, long dark hair and stubble by 3PM. He's a nice bloke (think he's an ex shipyard welder) but he sometimes likes to let his hair down (it's a wig as he's bald as a coot) and hang around biker groups in the evenings.

Poor Flick may have been sadly mislead as he calls himself Talula and the lights not that good at the back of the car park at the H&C.

If Flicks walking a bit funny next time you see him best not mention it :-/

On the other hand he might just be lurking out there smiling at us lot speculating about his love life ;D

[smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]