PDA

View Full Version : Reginald D Hunter Live in Swindon this Wed!

Scotty
22-11-11, 02:56 PM
We were going to see him in Oxford this coming Sunday, then Star found that he's actually performing in Swindon tomorrow night (https://wyverntheatre.org.uk/Online/default.asp?doWork::WScontent::loadArticle=Load&BO param::WScontent::loadArticle::article_id=87122602-3CA9-4D4E-828F-22D25DFC3C72) at the Oasis Leisure Centre - tickets via the Wyvern Box Office. Having seen him on things like Have I Got News For You and Mock the Week, he's pretty funny - anyone fancy coming along?

Jon_W
22-11-11, 02:59 PM
Balls!!! >:(

Would like to see him live but am not about weds evening.....

Enjoy, he is hilarious.

HensonA
22-11-11, 03:48 PM
.. and Al Murray is at Wyvern Theatre next Monday (28/11) too !!!! ;D ;D ;D

njl
22-11-11, 04:00 PM
Ooh maybe, what price tickets??

Scotty
22-11-11, 04:27 PM
According to the Wyvern website they're £21 :) I tried calling Mikkie to see if he'd be interested but he was on stage at the NEC in some sort of competition with James Whitham and Chris Walker...

njl
22-11-11, 05:57 PM
According to the Wyvern website they're £21 :) I tried calling Mikkie to see if he'd be interested but he was on stage at the NEC in some sort of competition with James Whitham and Chris Walker...

Ha, sounds like he's having a good time then!!!

I could be up for it, feel skinter than a skint thing this week but am not working and i'm sure it's a good gig. Will post up tomorrow if I get a ticket sorted

@bj
22-11-11, 11:17 PM
Yup - seen him on Have I Got News For You a few times - very funny... especially for an American...

Would be there - except that in the winter - Wed nite is Pool League nite...

NoYou
22-11-11, 11:57 PM
I would be up for it but after the other night I'm not in a hurry to ride back from swindon again at that time!