PDA

View Full Version : Happy Friday

Gerry
02-12-11, 07:51 AM
What a lovely crisp winter morning we have today, it makes you good to be alive.
Am feeling especially happy as it’s a Friday and I don’t have to work tomorrow too.

Hope all my wonderful WB friends have a lovely day.
Remember, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 17 to smile - so lets all smile for Friday :)

Peace and love

A.G

PS. Squashed Fly, hope you manage to find the Home Studio you are looking for, I’ll keep my eye out for you matey [smiley=thumbup.gif]

Jon_W
02-12-11, 08:00 AM
:) :) :) :) :)

was chuffing cold riding this morning.... first proper winter morning!!!

Happy Friday!

Squashed_Fly
02-12-11, 08:02 AM
It IS a good day!

Having had to sit on the floor for 3 weeks due the 'delayed delivery' of our new sofa, I've just had a call from a very Russian to man to say "hello, your new sofa I deliver for you 9 or 12 o'clock"

which I think means he's coming some time this morning!

Jacde
02-12-11, 10:01 AM
Russian??? how did you know he was in a hurry, did he sound out of breath?

Lol ;D ...... ::) I'll get me cost!

Geordie Stu
02-12-11, 10:15 AM
;D How many muscles to laugh :question

Dabz
02-12-11, 10:53 AM
lol Jackie :P

RedSoul
02-12-11, 11:05 AM
What a lovely crisp winter morning we have today, it makes you good to be alive.
Am feeling especially happy as it’s a Friday and I don’t have to work tomorrow too.

Hope all my wonderful WB friends have a lovely day.
Remember, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 17 to smile - so lets all smile for Friday :)

Peace and love

A.G

PS. Squashed Fly, hope you manage to find the Home Studio you are looking for, I’ll keep my eye out for you matey [smiley=thumbup.gif]

I am starting to worry about you Gerry.....you havent started popping "ectasy tablets " have you?..think you might need to give FRANK a call (they are very good apparently).
We want the rebelious Gerry back ;D ;D ;D

Gerry
02-12-11, 02:19 PM
Rebellious Alex, I haven’t a rebellious bone in my body, I’m sweet and cuddly.

No, the truth of it is, that I have been lead astray by the bad people on here who took the sweet innocent Gerry that you all (well some of you anyway) know and loved and made him into a rebel rousing, hoooning, speed monster who stirred up trouble just for fun.

Well, no longer !
I’ve seen the light, I’ve been reading the Bible and I’m like that sheep called Joseph with the coloured coat or something, and I left the flock and got lost and rounded up by the wolves and taught their ways (or was that the Jungle Book), and they lead me astray.
Anyway I’m back, and begging forgiveness and hope to be welcomed back by the rest of the sheepy flock and we will all be lovely and a nice bunch of happy flocking sheep

PS. Pleased to hear about you and Frank, I’m always the last to know stuff round here !

A.G

But seriously: give my love to Maria, hope she’s back on the bike soon mate x

Squashed_Fly
02-12-11, 02:47 PM
Gerry,

I think what you have to ask yourself... is am i this Gerry
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/12483/277673-175026-jerry_large.jpg

Or this Gerry?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d3/Jerry_Springer_at_Emory.jpg/220px-Jerry_Springer_at_Emory.jpg

Lol! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jon_W
02-12-11, 03:20 PM
Well.... my happy friday has got to rat sh1t!!! >:(

Balls, I'm grumpy now so stuff yer happy friday!

:D :-X

BB
02-12-11, 05:49 PM

You got to 3.20pm? The way work has been for me this week I've rarely made until lunchtime! ;D ;D

Come along to the Bath Classic bash tonight and cheer yourself up! ;)

BB

Snowy
02-12-11, 06:28 PM

You got to 3.20pm? The way work has been for me this week I've raely made until lunchtime! ;D ;D

BB

I'm still at work :( but finishing now :)

Roxy
02-12-11, 07:16 PM
It all started when you bought the exact same bike as me (apart from the last letter of the reg plate!)

nothing sweet and innocent about you A.G! It's all a front!

Roxy xxx

Jon_W
08-12-11, 11:23 AM

You got to 3.20pm? The way work has been for me this week I've rarely made until lunchtime! ;D ;D

BB

Couln't make that either.... it really DID got to rat sh*t!!!

Kevinb
08-12-11, 01:55 PM
Last Friday was lovely. Took the day off, took my grandson to school in the Triumph & sidecar, went to Bath shopping/Christmas market on the Yamaha (both bloody freezing but enjoyable), home and then pick Oliver up from school. Lots of kids and parents waving as we went back home through Trowbridge.

Happy, happy, happy :)

Had Monday off as above apart from going to Bath

Happy, happy, happy :)