PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU

Beamer
14-12-11, 07:45 AM
I've been having some thoughts and want to say a few words to the members of the forum.

I was thinking about what I have gained whilst being a member of Wiltshire Bikers and there is quite a list.

1, Learnt to ride a bike (almost hehe)
2, Some fantastic friendships,
3, Met loads and loads of like-minded people
4, met a few unlike-minded people hehe
5, had some fabulous moments
6, Been on some awesome rides
7, had some great mini holidays
8, Learnt loads of stuff about bikes
9, Been taught a few hard lessons
10, Found a pasttime away from work that enables me to completely switch off

If it hadnt been for a load of you on here, I would never have kept going and passed my test.

I want to thank all the WILTSHIRE BIKERS for making my life so interesting, educational ..... and above all something that is simply just GREAT FUN !!!

THANK YOU !!

YOU ARE ALL AWESOME....WILTSHIRE BIKERS ROCK !!

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS X

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Jon_W
14-12-11, 10:28 AM
Merry Xmas to you!!!

[smiley=beer.gif]

Nico_babe
14-12-11, 10:35 AM
I would be lost without my WB gang :)

You Rock Tina :)

Nelly
14-12-11, 03:34 PM
Merry Christmas Back to you too.
(and well done on the bike stuff) :) x

Jacde
14-12-11, 05:27 PM
Tina has echoed my sentiments right up to the merry Christmas bit........

Bah Humbug and a happy new year to you all!

Caz
14-12-11, 07:50 PM
I totally agree Tina, I must have had a really boring life before my bike and all my new mates on WB - THANK YOU ALL and Merry Xmas [smiley=kiss.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

Bonnielass
14-12-11, 07:55 PM
I echo everything said above, (even Bah Humbug!) but Happy Christmas everyone and if 2012 is half as good as 2011 it will be awesome with some awesome friends! :-* :)

Toph
14-12-11, 08:05 PM
Well said Tina!! :) :) :)
I agree, Wiltshire Bikers are a brilliant group of people, and this year especially has been a blinder.. :)
Loads of memorable rideouts, Cornwall was superb!! , huge numbers of peeps and bikes on warm summer evenings at the H&C, friday nights at the Polebarn..(sadly missed, but can completely understand that Liam and Tash have their work cut with running the place and looking after the little one)
But 'twas a really momentous year for me because after so long on "L" plates, I finally passed my test and bought Jordan. :D :)
Finally, Thanks everyone for your friendship ,wishing you all a very merry Christmas.

Mark_Able
14-12-11, 08:06 PM
You beat me to it. I was going to post the first 'Merry Christmas (aka Bah Humbug)', but I thought it a little early... ;)

silly_simon
14-12-11, 09:24 PM
I can echo what has been said :) But alas It wont be a very great 2012 for me as far as biking goes :(

I have an appointment in January and will make a firm decision after that.

I can't begin to thank everyone enough on here for there friendship and best wishes in, what to me is a downer of the biggest kind :(

Merry Christmas to all and I hope you all have a great 2012.

Above all stay safe :) :)

Squashed_Fly
15-12-11, 12:13 AM
Et al, et al.

2011 has been been a lifechanging year for me in many ways.

I hope 2012 continues to be as exciting! My feet have hardly touched the floor the last 4 months workwise with the promotion & getting married in April means lots to look forward to!!!!

bubblylittleme
15-12-11, 12:23 PM
I AGREE WITH ALL THE ABOVE.

I really enjoy my Weds nights at harp and crown...thank you Stacy!
and all the rideouts and weekends away. Thanks All

Have a lovely Christmas and a great New Year Everyone. X

Maria
15-12-11, 01:08 PM
well said tina,totally agree with you on all said,and merry xmas to you and all off wiltshire bikers.looking forward to next year.xxx