PDA

View Full Version : Hellooooo Roxy

Gerry
27-12-11, 10:05 PM
Come on, say hello Roxy, I've spied your name at the bottom of the page, don't let me have to hunt you down on FB ;D

Unless you are to busy washing up etc etc ;)

A. G :)

Roxy
27-12-11, 10:08 PM
LMFAO But I do love the washing up G...esp now that I have protection!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

A. K x

Gerry
27-12-11, 10:18 PM
Never do the washing up un-protected son, that's what my dad always used to tell me - and my eight brothers & sisters ;D

A.G :)

PS, Found my new trackbike: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-CBR600RR-race-track-bike-07-/200686013953?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item2eb9d18e01

Roxy
27-12-11, 10:30 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Go for the Classic aswell and then you will have a top hat...or is it hat trick?? I never know!! ;D ;D

A. K x

Gerry
27-12-11, 10:35 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Go for the Classic aswell and then you will have a top hat...or is it hat trick?? I never know!! ;D ;D

A. K x

Top hat lol...

At least I could follow you and take in the views at a more relaxed pace ;)

Quite fancy this one:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-CB-250-N-SUPER-DREAM-DELUXE-1981-X-REG-/270845560240?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item3f0fa745b0

:)

Roxy
27-12-11, 10:37 PM
nah it's the wrong colour!!! ;) you need a red one dude!! 8-)

Classics rock! I'm going to sell the Ars6 and join the OF! ;) ;D ;D

Roxy xxx

Gerry
27-12-11, 10:45 PM
No prob, I've got half a can of Dulux Red with a hint of Tartan in the garage. Give it an authentic Japanese - Scottish look, I'm sure the guys at BC wouldn't mind a bit of personal enhancement, I could stick a sporran on the back ;D

:)

Roxy
27-12-11, 10:50 PM
;D ;D ;D GO for it Lil G.

Having second thoughts on getting rid of the Ars6 though..not sure the superdream will cope with WT or Moto GP at Le Mans next year :-/ :-/ :-/ might be a bit much for the ole girl :(

Roxy xxx

Gerry
27-12-11, 10:57 PM
Wow.... AND they have thier own forum too: http://honda-superdream.proboards.com/index.cgi

You can stalk me on their as well ;)

G :)

Re "bit much for the ole girl, I agree, and the bike may not like the run either ;D ;D ;D
-------

PPS. You other Lurkers on here tonight are very welcome to say hello too, promise we won’t make you feel like gooseberries ;D

Roxy
27-12-11, 11:03 PM
You are crazy!!! ;D ;D ;D

me stalk you???????????? Jog on Simpson! ;D ;D

xx

Roxy
27-12-11, 11:06 PM
right A. G it's time to bug out...until next time! :-*

Over and out!

A. K xxx

Gerry
27-12-11, 11:10 PM
You are crazy!!! ;D ;D ;D

me stalk you???????????? Jog on Simpson! ;D ;D

xx

I'm pleased you have finally admitted it K.
----
Yes, sir!
See you on the other side.....

G :-*

Roxy
27-12-11, 11:11 PM
You are one crazy fool Simpson but you do make me laugh!

Roxy xx

Scotty
28-12-11, 12:41 AM
..not sure the superdream will cope with WT or Moto GP at Le Mans next year :-/ :-/ :-/ might be a bit much for the ole girl :(

Ooh, you do the old girl a disservice madam... Back in about 1988 a few of the guys I used to go to the Le Mans 24hr with decided to go on the cheapest bikes they could find. They dredged up a pair of old Hondas; a CD175 and a CB250K, one of which only cost £15. I do recall Kitey being aggrieved that his efforts to blow the 250 up on the campsite came to nowt as it resolutely refused to die so he had to ride it back to Blighty again... ::) Go on, I dare you to try using the ole girl (complete with orange Pacman helmet) for one of next year's trips, it'd be all the more memorable for it! ;)

Snowy
28-12-11, 08:46 AM
In 1979 I took my 250 Superdream down through France, over the Pyranees to Barcelona and onto Minorca. Did the whole route back non-stop and the bike did'nt miss a beat, keeping up with a 550F and CB750K.

Jon_W
02-01-12, 06:30 PM
Managed to out corner many a modern bike on my old Superdream. It's not what you ride, but how you ride it. With the ole 250, you had to keep the revs up, brake as little as possible and have faith in the (ahem) vague front end!!!

Roxy
02-01-12, 07:13 PM
Managed to out corner many a modern bike on my old Superdream. It's not what you ride, but how you ride it. With the ole 250, you had to keep the revs up, brake as little as possible and have faith in the (ahem) vague front end!!!

LOL I think my Dad was pleasantly surprised at how well I rode the red rocket on the 5 horses! You are right though Jon you do have to keep the revs up or it just dies on you! As for brakes...what the heck are they...I just used Si's RD as my brake! ;D Love riding it and it never fails to make me giggle!

Lots more of the superdream in 2012!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Roxy x

DaytonaDog
02-01-12, 09:34 PM
I loved my Superdream which I had years ago. Never ever let me down.

BB
03-01-12, 06:21 PM
Brakes? I've got a couple of ornamental levers on the Ajay... :o

BB