PDA

View Full Version : Little things that annoy you?

redken1
23-09-11, 07:47 PM
This thread is intended to be a bit of light hearted fun so here goes:

When my kids leave one biscuit in the packet or one strawberry in the punnet.

Wes
23-09-11, 07:51 PM
Always having to search for the tv remote >:(

Nelly
23-09-11, 08:24 PM
People that stop in the middle of the supermarket Isle for no apparent reason!!

Last Train
23-09-11, 08:29 PM
Obviously......

To be fair.....

Last Train
23-09-11, 08:39 PM
and a certain whisky drinking jock twat :)

Beamer
23-09-11, 08:41 PM
When pulling back the duvet to get in bed and finding the bottom sheet all crinkled up after the bed is supposed to have been made in the morning (kevin !!) lol

Jacde
23-09-11, 08:47 PM
middle lane hogs and not indicating, I'm not psychic! >:(

NoYou
23-09-11, 09:11 PM
Bruce Forsyth... he's little and he annoys me! :D

Nokesy
24-09-11, 12:08 AM
The word 'Autumnal' :(

Nokesy
24-09-11, 12:11 AM
And weather forecasts that re-cap weather been and gone - I know what it was like, I was there!!! ;D

AndytheCat
24-09-11, 01:55 AM
Audi driving assholes that think the right hand lane on a roundabout means straight on.

(Also counts for BMW, Mercedes and Vauxhall Insignia)

AndytheCat
24-09-11, 02:12 AM
Also while im at it

Audi driving assholes that think if they drive 2" from your bumper you will go faster, despite being in traffic.

****ers

Dabz
24-09-11, 08:10 AM
Have I been driving near you again? :p

YMFB
24-09-11, 02:12 PM
People who think all BMW drivers are aggressive, NOT WE ARE NOT !

finding the milk bottle in the fridge is empty, mu kids do this

Caravans, when im driving my car

Sports bike riders, gunning it our village

Short people who have a chip on their shoulder

wi77y
24-09-11, 03:37 PM
People who stand at a busy bar talking when they have already bought there drink --> go sit down.

Last Train
24-09-11, 06:04 PM
basically....

AndytheCat
24-09-11, 07:05 PM
Lol i forgot about this post!

Sorry it was a bit harsh, i had just got in from the pub :-[ whoops!

@ YMFB could i redeem myself if i said it was always 7 series drivers! Na no offence meant mate! i was generalising! ;D

redken1
24-09-11, 07:36 PM
Mobile phone networks who call you at tea time and offer you the latest tech mobile for free. Ye right!

Beamer
24-09-11, 08:12 PM
I also get annoyed when the toothpaste tube is squeezed all higgledy piggledy....i like it squeezed from the bottom and squeezed up properly lmao.........yeah i know ...very anal hehe

Toph
24-09-11, 09:50 PM
"travellers", who think the law of the land doesn't apply to them..... >:( >:( >:(

YMFB
24-09-11, 11:38 PM
Lol i forgot about this post!

Sorry it was a bit harsh, i had just got in from the pub :-[ whoops!

@ YMFB could i redeem myself if i said it was always 7 series drivers! Na no offence meant mate! i was generalising! ;D

None taken, ;D

Jacde
25-09-11, 12:14 AM
butter that has been spread on toast and then the excess scraped back into the tub complete with crumbs grrrrrrrrr!

Jacde
25-09-11, 06:00 AM
Foreign call centres (it's been a loooooooooong night shift! :-/ )

Rabb
25-09-11, 06:49 PM
I must be getting too old & grumpy!
The list would be huuuuuuuuuuuuuge

Here one though
- Cats crapping in my Garden

I send my dog out after them (when I spot them)

Wes
25-09-11, 07:00 PM
the pol closing motorway downramps cos they're scared someone may voice a different opinion, i thought this was supposed to be a democracy >:(

wiltshire builders
25-09-11, 09:12 PM
Shop assistants that call you "mate"

Scotty
25-09-11, 11:06 PM
+1 on many of these...

The owner of the dog who lets it crap on my front lawn and doesn't think they need to remove it - If I ever identify you mate, you'll be getting it back... >:( >:( >:(

wiltsdan
26-09-11, 10:30 AM
People doing their weekly shopping at a petrol station when you just want to pay for fuel and get to work :exclamation

Jon_W
26-09-11, 10:32 AM
People who throw cigerette butts out of their car windows.... >:(

wiltsdan
26-09-11, 10:33 AM
Oh, and +1 with dogs ****tin on path to school.(i will seek and destroy) >:(

lolliver
26-09-11, 01:33 PM
Short people who have a chip on their shoulder

^ this!

And ppl who type lyk dis. >:(

And miserable staff in supermarkets!

Last Train
26-09-11, 07:27 PM
Clothes that shrink over the winter....

redken1
26-09-11, 07:44 PM
Clothes that shrink over the winter....

Especially over xmas lol ;D

Jacde
04-10-11, 07:24 PM
People who go out in public without using deodorant >:(

Mark_Able
04-10-11, 08:10 PM
I must be getting too old & grumpy!
The list would be huuuuuuuuuuuuuge

Here one though
- Cats crapping in my Garden

I send my dog out after them (when I spot them)

Snap... ;D

Mark_Able
04-10-11, 08:17 PM
Fat exhausts and pumping stereos in Saxo's and Corsa's, that keep driving past my front door at 11.30pm.

Fireworks for a month before 5th November, and a month after.

McDonalds litter in every corner of the country.

Drivers on mobile phones, but especially in a convertible with the roof down (we can see you)... >:(

redken1
04-10-11, 08:35 PM
Fat exhausts and pumping stereos in Saxo's and Corsa's, that keep driving past my front door at 11.30pm.

Drivers on mobile phones, but especially in a convertible with the roof down (we can see you)... >:(

Is that all Mark? ;) ;D

Squashed_Fly
04-10-11, 08:42 PM
Christmas stuff in the shops in September

Asking someone (who shall remain nameless) if they would like some food, then when told no, and you've cooked the exact amount that's right for you, they then decide they 'fancy a bit'!!!!!

lol

Toph
04-10-11, 09:06 PM
Asking someone (who shall remain nameless) if they would like some food, then when told no, and you've cooked the exact amount that's right for you, they then decide they 'fancy a bit'!!!!!

lol
+1... this always drives me mad!! ;D

Rabb
04-10-11, 09:16 PM
1. Young mothers out shopping paying more attention to their texting/facebook messaging than to their children in pushchairs.
2. Boy racers in Saxos who dump their Mc D rubbish in our car parks.
3. Crap footballers being paid ridiculous amounts of money for turning up!
4. Petrol prices
5. Gas / Electric prices not being reduced when the wholesale prices reduce.
6. The gap between the rich and the poor.
7. Car drivers using mobiles at the wheel.
8. Lorry driver using mobiles at the wheel.
9. Screaming kids who are obviously bored while their parents shop.
10. Razor blade prices.
11. Companies offering special offers - but surprisingly, they've sold out.
12. People trying to share my food - I don't share food!

Too many to mention......

NiteW4tcher
05-10-11, 07:27 PM
drivers on phones

queues (i have limited patience)

self pay checkouts (unexpected item please remove grrrr)

people that spend £££££££££ on a car that underneath all that "cool" body work its still a 1.1 fiesta

grumpy women

credit (hpi credit cards etc...its too damn easy)

my bike when it goes wrong ;D

people in large cars trying to keep up with me..........dude seriously my bike will cremate ur car in 3rd gear.

ok done for now

Mark_Able
05-10-11, 08:01 PM

Is that all Mark? ;) ;D

Yeah I know Ken. If you get me started, the server will crash... ;D

Andybusa
12-10-11, 06:20 PM
YOU annoy me! No offence however

redken1
12-10-11, 08:41 PM
Andy, don't know who you are referring to, but I can offer you a friendly solution.
Who ever it is that is annoying you, don’t read their posts.
;) ;D

Mark_Able
12-10-11, 08:46 PM
YOU annoy me! No offence however

That's good then... :)

Jon_W
13-10-11, 08:02 AM
Moaners...... :D

BladeTriple
13-10-11, 10:14 AM
The way mobile phones have totally destroyed normal conversation ... We are all guilty of it going out and replying to a text while out with friends or partners....

Not being able to go anywhere (unless its a comms blackspot like Colerne) without someone being able to call you ... Yeah it's nice to have the phone for emergencies sometimes but leave me alone when I'm out unless you are really important !

Next doors cats for chasing my bunnies and my cats for not being hardcore and northern enough to chase the soft southern moggies away ... the rabbits have bigger balls and they've been castrated ! ;D

Prats on phones in their cars trying to negotiate traffic one handed

Dizzy women doing their makeup in their rear view mirror, treacle its for seeing behind you not for putting your face on in ! Get up 10 minutes earlier and cause fewer accidents!

DIESEL SPILLS!!!!

Truck drivers in the middle / outside lane doing a full 2mph extra overtaking another truck giving it full speed ::)

DEEP BREATH ... CIVVIES WEARING BLOODY COMBATS !!!!! STOP IT !!!! WE WOULDN'T WEAR YOUR WORK CLOTHES FOR MINCING AROUND IN SO DON'T WEAR OURS!!!! (Naming no names .. Dennis! ;D ;D)

Squashed_Fly
13-10-11, 11:26 AM
Andy, don't know who you are referring to, but I can offer you a friendly solution.
Who ever it is that is annoying you, don’t read their posts.
;) ;D

Probably me - I'm a little thing that annoys lots of people! ;D

jonnydangerous
13-10-11, 12:03 PM
Probably me - I'm a little thing that annoys lots of people! ;D

+1...... ;) hahaha. (Joking! before any mods tell me off) ;-)

Jon_W
13-10-11, 02:06 PM
I'm a little thing that annoys lots of people! ;D

Harsh, but fair!!! ;D ;D ;D

Only kidding!

Squashed_Fly
13-10-11, 03:19 PM
Lol, I can take a joke from those with a sense of humour. It's when those that don't have a go that pisses me off! ;D

Last Train
13-10-11, 04:27 PM
Moaners...... :D

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/301.gif

;D

Splash
13-10-11, 07:52 PM
People doing their weekly shopping at a petrol station when you just want to pay for fuel and get to work :exclamation

+ F^&KING 1

DaytonaDog
13-10-11, 08:10 PM
This kind of irresponsible behaviour

http://video.uk.msn.com/watch/video/dangerous-driver-dad-rides-bike-with-son-on-petrol-tank/2g7nzsb5

and the lack of consequences/punishment they receive once they get caught.

Jacde
13-10-11, 08:54 PM
Judgemental people >:( >:( >:(

Beamer
13-10-11, 09:14 PM
Judgemental people >:( >:( >:(

+1.....walk a mile before making a comment !!

BladeTriple
13-10-11, 09:28 PM
<<<< loves Judging Mental People ;D I'm one of them ! :D

Rabb
13-10-11, 09:39 PM
Hizzy - nice one, I agree with all that you've mentioned.
You certainly opened the flood-gates!

Col
14-10-11, 12:34 AM
Hizzy - nice one, I agree with all that you've mentioned.
You certainly opened the flood-gates!

;D ;D seems she was getting on a role with that post--fair comments tho ;)

BladeTriple
14-10-11, 09:48 AM
Sorry ... it had been one of those mornings ... and breathe naturally... wooooooosaaaaaaaahhhhhh ;D

redken1
15-10-11, 08:39 PM
People who never moan ;) ;D :P

And that includes those who never moan about the moaners ;) ;D :P

Jon_W
17-10-11, 08:02 AM
People who never moan ;) ;D :P

And that includes those who never moan about the moaners ;) ;D :P

Miserable git..... bl**dy moaners! ;D ;D ;D

Marmalade
17-10-11, 10:13 PM
Last week, I order my new phone on upgrade from vodafone.

It'll be with you Monday, would you like it delivered to home or the local shop for collection?

I choose shop in case i miss delivery. They'll text me when ready for collection.

So, 3:30pm today i'm thinking time is getting on a bit so phone vodafone.

It 'should' be with you in about 2 weeks.

"but it's showing on the site as in stock"

"it is in stock but will take around 2 weeks to get it dispatched"

absolute knobs, seems great British service is alive and well

::)

Jacde
07-01-12, 09:26 PM
What is it with so many driving with either badly adjusted headlights >:( or even no headlights??? >:( :o

Don't the police pull vehicles over any more??? :-/

Nelly
07-01-12, 10:16 PM
What is it with so many driving with either badly adjusted headlights >:( or even no headlights??? >:( :o

Don't the police pull vehicles over any more??? :-/

+1!

Jon_W
08-01-12, 05:05 PM
New one for me. Those idiots who put high beam on when behind you. Can these to55ers not reasise that mirrors reflect light and dazzle you?

Morons!! >:(

Swanny
08-01-12, 08:07 PM
Those idiots who don't put high beam on when there is nothing in front of them.
Don't they want to see where they are going??? :-?

Swanny
08-01-12, 08:10 PM
Not being able to go anywhere (unless its a comms blackspot like Colerne) without someone being able to call you ... Yeah it's nice to have the phone for emergencies sometimes but leave me alone when I'm out unless you are really important !

Do like me and turn it off 8-)

Rabb
08-01-12, 08:25 PM

A few years ago I was asked by my boss to take my mobile with me on my Honeymoon to the Maldives. I obviously refused.
I told him that he should be able to deal with anything whilst I was away (He was my boss after all)

Jon_W
09-01-12, 07:48 AM

Ditto! I turn mine off if I don't want to be contacted.

Last Train
28-11-17, 08:23 PM
Bleeding my back brake.....

FFS !

Badger-Roy
28-11-17, 08:31 PM
Bleeding my back brake.....

FFS !
i feel your pain, I did my triumph last week. How can something so simple be such a huge pain in the jacksie!

Burbler
28-11-17, 08:31 PM
What's a back brake ??

Badger-Roy
28-11-17, 08:34 PM
What's a back brake ??
Its that funny thing by your right foot that helps you control wheelies.

BB
29-11-17, 08:32 AM

Aargh, kill them :(

BB
29-11-17, 08:37 AM

Grr, so many apply still! Am I getting worse? :confused:

BB
29-11-17, 08:39 AM
Its that funny thing by your right foot that helps you control wheelies.

Depending on your bikes age and nationality :D

DC
29-11-17, 12:53 PM
:mad:

DC
29-11-17, 12:58 PM
http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk/images/element/misc_blue/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Nelly http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk/images/element/buttons_blue/viewpost-right.png (http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk/showthread.php?p=340028#post340028)

Aargh, kill them :(

Dawdlers and browsers in supermarkets , breezing around the place like they're in the Feckin' Louvre . You've gone in there for tea bags and potatoes , GET ON WITH IT !!!

Badger-Roy
29-11-17, 01:46 PM
Boy racers in 900cc cars trying to race me on my bikes then driving of convinced they beat me.
no little boy it's just not worth the hassle of wiping the floor with you.

BB
29-11-17, 03:20 PM
Boy racers in 900cc cars trying to race me on my bikes then driving of convinced they beat me.

Agreed, totally.

Trev
30-11-17, 05:43 PM

At first I agreed with this then remembered (just about) back to when I was a nipper and I may have, just once or twice, tried to 'race' everything on the road even though most weren't racing. I didn't have a Ford Capri with modded motor, bigger carb, hand sprayed go faster stripes and Rostyle wheels or LC with Allspeeds and K&Ns used for baiting anyone on a big Jap bike, definitely someone else :rolleyes:

wheelers
02-12-17, 02:02 AM
Depending on your bikes age and nationality :D

if you want a challenge, Moto Guzzi V50 brakes.
I bought a project a few years ago. changed rear caliper, pistons, seals, hoses, master cylinders, fluids and still couldnt get bled. for those ho dont know, front brake lever stops front right disc and foot brake does rear disc AND front left disc.

only other pig was one of the BMW ABS systems, along with bleed nipples on calipers , there are 6 to bleed on the ABS tank. when you get a bike in to change hoses or do full service including brake fluid you really wonder why???

Badger-Roy
02-12-17, 07:52 AM
I bought a project a few years ago. changed rear caliper, pistons, seals, hoses, master cylinders, fluids and still couldnt get bled. for those ho dont know, front brake lever stops front right disc and foot brake does rear disc AND front left disc.

only other pig was one of the BMW ABS systems, along with bleed nipples on calipers , there are 6 to bleed on the ABS tank. when you get a bike in to change hoses or do full service including brake fluid you really wonder why???

iv got a guzzi California and I must admit the 1st time I bled the brakes on that the linked brakes confused me abit. I think it's quite a good system now I'm used to it though.

BB
02-12-17, 09:16 AM

Yes, I had a Benelli 350/4 years go and that had linked brakes. Also quite a few friends in the Guzzi club so know what you mean :p

Arek
06-12-17, 12:53 PM

Most of big Hondas have CBS for years (Combined Brake System), which is even more complicated than Guzzi's. No matter which brake you using it always work on all discs, just with different force. Bleeding that is a bit fun. As there is valve in between front/ rear circuit.
I found the best way is to start with the longest line. I loved when it works on my old Varadero :-)

Last Train
10-12-17, 06:57 PM
Dawdlers and browsers in supermarkets , breezing around the place like they're in the Feckin' Louvre . You've gone in there for tea bags and potatoes , GET ON WITH IT !!!

Ha ha ha, love it :D

Last Train
10-12-17, 07:48 PM
Nudgers

Utter feckin dickheads that, just as you approach the junction that they're sat waiting to exit, nudge forward a couple of inches or so.

I mean, WTF is that about ?

Do they want to see you grab a handfull of front brake and quite possibly end up on your arse ?

Are they considering some sort of SMIDSY manoeuver ?

Why can't they just sit still ?

Twats.

Badger-Roy
10-12-17, 09:34 PM
Nudgers

Utter feckin dickheads that, just as you approach the junction that they're sat waiting to exit, nudge forward a couple of inches or so.

Do they want to see you grab a handfull of front brake and quite possibly end up on your arse ?

Twats.

yep nudgers deserve a place on here.
I'd also like to add creepers.
you know, the tosspots who can't keep still next to you at traffic lights and
just slowly creep forward over the white line at 1mph, then invariably once the lights
change to green either stall the engine or happen to be looking elsewhere and
still hold people up behind them.

BB
11-12-17, 01:06 PM
Nudgers

Twats.

Totally agree, sometimes I think they do it to to test your sphincter reaction!