PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

Bonnielass
21-01-12, 02:41 PM
Well, what a surprise, there was I thinking I was going to a team meeting, I walk up the stairs and as I walked in through the door I thought, why are they sitting in the dark, and there you all were!! ::) ;D

Best birthday surprise ever, all my favourite people in one place! :-* :-*

Thank you so much Caz, I know you put a lot into organising this for me (you little minx! :-*).

Thank you Jackie for the wonderful cake you made, it looked stunning and tasted fabulous. :-*

Thank you Nelly and Lou for the music and also for the card! :-*

Thank you Tina and Kev for taking me over and keeping me in the dark! :-*

Thank you everyone for coming and making it such a memorable evening, it meant a lot to me, you all mean a lot to me! :-* :-* :-* I intend to get the pink camouflage jeans from Fowlers with the money you gave me as soon as possible, not sure how they will camouflage me but...!

Thanks Dabz for running this forum, without this I would not have met such a wonderful bunch of people and I would not have had the amount of fun I have had over the last few years.

As has been said before... Wiltshire Bikers Rock!!

Hazel-nut
21-01-12, 03:18 PM
Glad you had a good night :) I'm quite impressed we all managed to keep it quiet :P

Jon_W
21-01-12, 04:10 PM
Nice one!!!

8-) 8-) 8-)

Last Train
21-01-12, 04:29 PM
:-* :-* :-*

Mark_Able
21-01-12, 08:34 PM
Sorry I couldn't make it Rosie. Hope it was a great night... ;) :-*

Jacde
21-01-12, 09:25 PM
My pleasure Rosie :) :-*

silly_simon
21-01-12, 10:52 PM
I am so sorry I couldn't make it Rosie but I didn't think giving you & everyone else a stinking cold was a good idea :o

I am so glad you had a great evening :-* :-*

All the best