PDA

View Full Version : Local Woman Jailed for Killing Moped Rider

Jon_W
25-01-12, 08:19 AM
See below. Amazing that her previous conviction for a similar overtaking manouver was not submissable....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2012/01/18/teacher-27-jailed-for-killing-moped-rider-in-head-on-crash-115875-23706081/

Demonbaker
25-01-12, 09:45 AM
Not enough of a sentence if you ask me.Lee Roberts lived just up the road from me and i saw him heading to work that morning. To hear later in the day he had been killed was a big shock to many people in Pewsey. Talking to a friend who's ex wife used to work with her they said she wasa terrible driver and an accident waiting to happen.

Mikkie1986
25-01-12, 10:05 AM
So 20 months for killing someone through careless/dangerous driving... Her fault..And had been previously banned for wreckless driving before... Found guilty by proof of police video following her....!!

20 months.... :o That little....

"Brown showed little emotion as she was jailed at Swindon Crown Court after being found guilty of causing death by dangerous driving"

.....I think i will keep my thoughts to myself...Silly **** >:(

Nikki
25-01-12, 01:32 PM
This is truly a tragedy and I dont know the lady who caused this death or the innocent man killed, but I cant believe that this wont haunt her for the rest of her life, not that this will bring back the man she killed by her stupidity.

Just sometimes though most of us have done something stupid and its just been luck we've not been in the same position. I know I have.

I don't think any of us can honestly say we've never been in a hurry to get to work or to get somewhere and exceeded the speed limit, maybe overtaken where we shouldn't, allowed our concentration to lapse or be momentarily distracted.

Makes you think...

Nelly
25-01-12, 01:41 PM
Definetely not enough... >:(

Mikkie1986
25-01-12, 01:42 PM
This is truly a tragedy and I dont know the lady who caused this death or the innocent man killed, but I cant believe that this wont haunt her for the rest of her life, not that this will bring back the man she killed by her stupidity.

Just sometimes though most of us have done something stupid and its just been luck we've not been in the same position. I know I have.

I don't think any of us can honestly say we've never been in a hurry to get to work or to get somewhere and exceeded the speed limit, maybe overtaken where we shouldn't, allowed our concentration to lapse or be momentarily distracted.

Makes you think...

I do agree... But also i would show remorse to the family...

Nikki
25-01-12, 01:54 PM

Makes you think...

I do agree... But also i would show remorse to the family...

I prey I'm never in the same position of either. I wonder how much of the lack of apparent remorse is the media, I find it really hard to believe this lady never showed any remorse?

Swanny
25-01-12, 02:39 PM
She should be banned for life.
I bet the driving bans starts now, which means by the time she gets out of prison it will be halfway over :(

If I was as bad a driver as they say she is I would give up driving for good