PDA

View Full Version : MISSING!!

jet92
10-01-12, 03:05 PM
A good friend of mine went missing at 10am yesterday, 9/1/12 from TP's bar in Swindon, (previously Walkabout). Police have been informed and news is spreading fast on social network sites.
So please if you have Facebook, like and share this page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/whereissammo
It would mean alot to me, his friends and most importantly his family.
Many thanks.

Jon_W
11-01-12, 07:54 AM
Not good.

Hope he is found safe and well soon.

Mikkie1986
11-01-12, 10:42 AM
I think i know the guy and have seen him out and about in the past.

Hope he is found safe!

Maria
11-01-12, 11:43 AM
read this yesterday,hope hes found safe and well

Swanny
11-01-12, 06:06 PM
No chance he just got lucky ???

jet92
12-01-12, 09:25 PM
No i dont think he "just got lucky". I apologise if this sounds rude, but ive already seen a few silly comments from people who dont seem to take this seriously and i dont take it lightly. Many people are really worried about him, me included and its something that we dont want to see or hear.
To everyone else, there has still been no contact or sighting of him since monday. We're still hoping for good news.
And thankyou to all who have helped spread the news, it is much appreciated :)

Marmalade
13-01-12, 09:47 AM
Although you are worried the 'did he just get lucky' thing is hardly a verbal assault

I've got lucky and vanished for a few days before now

Rossio
13-01-12, 01:49 PM
Although you are worried the 'did he just get lucky' thing is hardly a verbal assault

I've got lucky and vanished for a few days before now

+1

wiltshire builders
13-01-12, 02:48 PM
Sorry guys but this post hasn't been started to get your theories. Do you not think the police might have covered that one?
They're not in the habbit of launching a missing persons campaign on a whim.
They want sightings or information, that's all.

jet92
13-01-12, 10:33 PM
I never said it was a verbal assualt. All I was saying was that I have already seen similar comments and it really annoys me as things like that are of no help.
I posted this on here to spread the news and that if you wanted to help (and had facebook) you could like and share the page. Not as a random post for any comments.
If you want to know more then go on that page. That is where all official information is getting through to people, as well as any suggestions people have to finding him.

Again, thankyou to everyone that is supporting his family and friends and for spreading the news.

Dabz
14-01-12, 06:08 PM
If you post on a forum you have to expect to get discussion around the subject matter of the post. Sorry if that offends you but that's what an open forum is for.

Here's hoping he's found safe and well

Jacde
29-01-12, 02:28 PM
This chap has been found and is now back with his family. :)

Swanny
29-01-12, 10:32 PM
Where was he??