PDA

View Full Version : Unmarked Police car

Crosbie
28-01-12, 04:13 PM
Be carefull and watch your speed/ensure you bike has all its relevant bits ::) - there is a new unmarked police car in and around trowbridge. A new grey audi A5. Have no further details atm.

Swanny
28-01-12, 06:11 PM
Thanks for the heads up

VVCALCHEMIST
29-01-12, 01:57 PM
Grey is the new white!

Tobias5571
29-01-12, 06:36 PM
Yeah its been around for a little while now but only pops up every now and again, i got stop checked by it when i was on 125 and williamson was driving it. I have seen him since in the same vehicle several times.

It sits on the D shape in trowbridge quite alot in the evenings

Wes
29-01-12, 07:27 PM
cheers mate, will keep an eye out when in the area, this pc williamson seems to be mentioned quite a lot on the forum, dont know any of the pol round this way, yet alone on named terms :-?

Swanny
29-01-12, 09:48 PM
Is this pc Williamson a good or bad cop??

Beamer
29-01-12, 10:00 PM
Answering that sort of question on a public forum would be a bit ummmm incriminating Swanny to be honest.

If you're not behaving legally he would obviously be a bad policeman 'cos the police get slated for 'doing' someone whether they are right or wrong ......but if you stick rigidly to the exact letter of the law then he (nor any other member of the policeforce) would be able to fine/reprimand/arrest/prosecute you, would they ??

Also, the police and every other person on the WWW is able to read this and any other forum and quite rightly too......sometimes good things can come from it...look at the chap who was 'done' for putting racist comments on Twitter ::) ::) ::) ::)

wiltshire builders
29-01-12, 10:19 PM
Is this pc Williamson a good or bad cop??
He's dedicated to his work
Everything is done to the letter
Some people don't agree with his style of policing

Angry comments about him do regularly appear on here regarding his

Police work
Road safety seems to be his main priority
I have heard heard he can be over zealous
Can't really comment as I don't
Know him personally

Gerry
29-01-12, 11:59 PM
I’ve seen the afore mentioned officer plying his trade both in Trowbridge and in Westbury.

Unlike American cops who carry impressive side arms and are polite, he carries his trusty ruler and makes sure Wiltshires streets are safe for women and children by stopping otherwise law abiding motorcyclists (and car drivers) and checking that their number plates strictly adhere to the rules and regulations that he is paid to enforce.

To PC Williamson, 5 millimetres seems to mean an awful lot - not that I’m implying anything about his alleged hang-up about size or anything ;D

USA: American Cop: Afternoon sir, can I talk to you about that 5 kg of crack that I understand you have in your position and the AK47 tucked underneath your coat ?

UK: PC Williamson: Is this your car mate, is that font Times New Roman Italic ?

G :)

R1chie
30-01-12, 12:37 AM
Think I may have seen the same one bombing out of Chippenham the other day.

I thought it was an silver A6 saloon, blueys on the windscreens, but it could be a different car.

Anyway, plate is WX60*** and it fcuking shifts

Roxy
30-01-12, 08:39 AM
I’ve seen the afore mentioned officer plying his trade both in Trowbridge and in Westbury.

Unlike American cops who carry impressive side arms and are polite, he carries his trusty ruler and makes sure Wiltshires streets are safe for women and children by stopping otherwise law abiding motorcyclists (and car drivers) and checking that their number plates strictly adhere to the rules and regulations that he is paid to enforce.

To PC Williamson, 5 millimetres seems to mean an awful lot - not that I’m implying anything about his alleged hang-up about size or anything ;D

USA: American Cop: Afternoon sir, can I talk to you about that 5 kg of crack that I understand you have in your position and the AK47 tucked underneath your coat ?

UK: PC Williamson: Is this your car mate, is that font Times New Roman Italic ?

G :)

;D ;D ;D Nice one G, some people have the strangest hangups over size and PC Williamson is defo top of his class in that field as I found out....5mm ffs :-? >:(
I would suspect we all have something that is 'illegal' on our bikes at some point, even those who claim to be squeaky clean are maybe not all the time so it's a personal choice and if you get stopped then you take the rap for it.

With Spring just around the corner, beware of this 'biker friendly' cop >:( Nothing friendly about him people. Discretion is not one of his qualities in my eyes and if he pulls his impressive looking tool out of his pocket then run for the hills!!!! ::) ::)

Roxy x

KP
30-01-12, 10:54 AM
He's always around this way ! But as said , if your behaving and legal, they have no reason to stop you,but you can bet your bottom dollar they troll the forum, so I would be careful in what we say, some of us have pics of our bikes, or even our mugs on our profiles, inviting trouble??? ::) :-?

Gerry
30-01-12, 11:18 AM
He's always around this way ! But as said , if your behaving and legal, they have no reason to stop you,but you can bet your bottom dollar they troll the forum, so I would be careful in what we say, some of us have pics of our bikes, or even our mugs on our profiles, inviting trouble??? ::) :-?

"Inviting trouble" ? - no 8-)
I can't see them spending tax payers money reading every post on a little local forum in case somebody says something a little naughty about one of their finest, and I'm sure even PC Williamson doesn't do it as a hobby in his spare time (he can't be that bad) !

“If you’re behaving legal etc” does this mean you’re a reformed character Kev ;)

G ;D

KP
30-01-12, 11:50 AM
Of course I am Gerry ::),but sadly it's a proven fact that they do troll thru websites, sad that it is :-?

Geordie Stu
30-01-12, 12:14 PM
Stop eating donuts & being so nosey :P [smiley=engel017.gif]

Tobias5571
30-01-12, 01:31 PM
Think I may have seen the same one bombing out of Chippenham the other day.

I thought it was an silver A6 saloon, blueys on the windscreens, but it could be a different car.

Anyway, plate is WX60*** and it fcuking shifts
#

Thats the one richie, its like cobalt grey, and yeah its pretty quick!