PDA

View Full Version : Insurance B*****ds

wiltshire builders
10-02-12, 06:00 PM
Just had my renewal for my Vito and it was double last years premium. On closer inspection I saw I'd had a claim in Nov '11.

I contacted the insurer that supposedly made the claim and they said it was an error on their behalf that'd been rectified, no claim was processed and no money recieved.

I then spoke to autonet and asked why they said i'd made a claim for £3000 when nothing had actually happened and they said "£3000 is industry standard. £1500 for you and £1500 for them"

It turns out the claim was actually meant to be from me against the other driver too. So where they got all this from is beyond me. As yet bugger all has been sorted and I was assured I'd recieve a call at 5pm to sort it all out.

Guess what.......... >:(

Nelly
11-02-12, 09:44 AM
that sucks! How the hell do they do this ****???

spanner347
16-02-12, 08:53 AM
Could it be that some one some where has cloned your vehicle, and its your insurance details which have come up? I would guess if they cloned it they would not have insurance, if the plate was checked it would come up with details. ???

wiltshire builders
16-02-12, 11:33 AM
Could it be that some one some where has cloned your vehicle, and its your insurance details which have come up? I would guess if they cloned it they would not have insurance, if the plate was checked it would come up with details. ???
You're spot on. I notified the police about this 3 years ago so it would seem that they'd done bugger all about it. Too busy (insert police stereotype) to catch them.

Hopefully sorted now. Watch this space.......

8_ball
17-02-12, 09:28 PM
'a law to them selfs'
>:(