PDA

View Full Version : Marlbor'o - H&C - Southampton :-)

Gerry
27-02-12, 08:31 AM
What a great day yesterday was…
Think Beemers Café has a new competitor ;)

Not seen so many WBers in one day for ages, it bodes well for a great summer !

Great to see so many ladies out too, out numbered us men down to Southampton :-*
Hope Lisa gets her bike fixed OK (mechanical) and Nick’s face has thawed out after the ride home - tear offs lol

Thanx all..

G

DC
29-02-12, 12:19 PM
Didnt see this ride posted anywhere ? :'(

Dabz
29-02-12, 12:41 PM
think it was a spontaneous one mate...

Gerry
29-02-12, 03:02 PM
Just an informal gathering of friends on here together with a Birthday lunch at the H&C, I think there were so many turn up as the weather was brilliant.

There’s usually lots of spontaneous ride-outs at the weekends during the summer, from sometimes just me and Evangeline (IF) to three or four for a trip to Fowlers or the H&C for a Sunday lunch.

Best thing if you don’t know many Wbers on FB is to pop a quick “anybody fancy a blat” on WB - but don’t put "blat" ;D

Hope to catch up with you on a ride-out sometime.

Cheers
G

Beamer
01-03-12, 08:25 PM
What a great day yesterday was…
Think Beemers Café has a new competitor ;)

Not seen so many WBers in one day for ages, it bodes well for a great summer !

Great to see so many ladies out too, out numbered us men down to Southampton :-*
Hope Lisa gets her bike fixed OK (mechanical) and Nick’s face has thawed out after the ride home - tear offs lol

Thanx all..

G

Hehehe Gerry, one would need to compete for anything to be a competition.....something I have never been into.......whether it be making a cup of tea, baking a cake or being overtaken on the open road by someone better..........I am 100% sure Lisa's is ace and she makes a wonderful hostess..........it's something friends do for each other unconditionally ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

And I shall be venturing to Southampton for a visit and cuppa at some point, when I have the guts to travel so far hehe ;D ;D ;D

By the way it was a gorgeous day and it brilliant to see so many at the H+C........seeing all those bikes turn up was great and I would have loved to have tagged along for a while but being a mummy came first hehehe ;D ;D ;D ;D

Gerry
01-03-12, 11:08 PM
lol Tina, I'm still waiting for Dabs to start the WB Cafe, you make an ace hostess :-)

But.. It was Charlie X I was talking about ;) we only got a long distance view of Lisa's gaff (cos we were short of time).

Agreed, it was a great day, especially as it was still February !

G xxx

Dabz
02-03-12, 08:32 AM
just going to PM you about that very topic Gerry :P