PDA

View Full Version : Thankyou all

silly_simon
07-03-12, 09:35 PM
For being a great bunch of friends over the last year or so, I wish you all a safe riding 2012 but I won't be a part of it anymore :(

regards
Simon

Sapphire
07-03-12, 11:52 PM
Awww don't leave us .. I've not ridden with you before but if you're a biker at heart then no matter what the reason you're not riding any more..... do stay along on the forum for the bike banter!!!

Good luck with whatever your plans are anyway and stay 8-)

Gerry
08-03-12, 12:32 AM
Sorry to hear that Simon, I think all the reasons to stay are still relevant from the last time you quit (you just can't stay away from us mate ) ;D

http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1322332653/0#0

G ;)

silly_simon
08-03-12, 02:38 PM
Thats quite true Gerry, But I have now been told that its quite a large disc prolapse this time and unfortunately motorcycling is out of the question :(

To be honest I haven't felt part of the 'group' in a long time and its best I give it up now before I do myself some real damage because at the moment I am just able to keep the back pain tollerable to be able to go to work :o :o

It's one of those thing's I guess that may be put right in the future but who knows with our NHS ::)

I will pop in here now and again, but I doubt very much I will come to anymore social meet's because driving a car doesn't quite have the same buzz :'( :'(

Take care of yourselves and I might see you about on wiltshires roads [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Geordie Stu
09-03-12, 05:09 PM
Mate sorry to read this post. Wish you all the very best & hope you get your back sorted & soon.

Good luck....! ;) [smiley=thumbup.gif]

Morticia
09-03-12, 08:23 PM
Where's the dislike again?!?!

DON'T GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!