PDA

View Full Version : Pizzas at the H&C

Dabz
22-03-12, 02:49 PM
The H&C are now doing fresh hand-made pizzas, which are also available on our bike night!

They're made to order, so expect a 20ish min wait, OR if you really want to be helpful you can pre-order before the night (and even give a time to have it ready by if you like!).

Happy days....

http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk/misc/hcpizza.jpg

Gerry
22-03-12, 03:13 PM
As some of you know, I'm very intolerant and it seems to be getting worse with age :(

Can you please find out if the olives are free range ?

I also only eat vegetarian tomatoes, will they have to get them in special and would they be more expensive ?

Also, since my accident when digging the garden with a new spade, I seem to lacktoes, I can still eat everything but I fall over a lot, will eating the new H&C SmellyPizza cure this.

Yours expectantly

Gerald 8-)

Mikkie1986
22-03-12, 03:52 PM
;D ;D Brilliant...

Dabz
22-03-12, 04:01 PM
:-X :-X :-X

Swanny
22-03-12, 04:04 PM
Very nice but a bit more expensive than the tradition smelly :)
Four smellys for the price of one pizza :-/

Dabz
22-03-12, 04:10 PM
yeh these are on the main H&C menu, so aren't being done specifically for our bike night - whereas the smellyburgers are specially priced for bike nights only.

A load of people saw them on the menu and asked if they could have them on a Wednesday though so the H&C obliged :)

The Wednesday bike night standard grub is still cheap as chips - £2 burger, £1 chips, £2 unlimited refill tea/coffee - a bargain :D

redken1
22-03-12, 05:08 PM
pizza - yummy [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Mark_Able
22-03-12, 08:50 PM
Like Gerry, I'm lacktoes intolerant. Is the cheese caught by line or net? :-?

DC
23-03-12, 12:13 AM
Had one of these wednesday pepperoni bloody awesome !!!

Jon_W
23-03-12, 07:53 AM
As some of you know, I'm very intolerant and it seems to be getting worse with age :(

Can you please find out if the olives are free range ?

I also only eat vegetarian tomatoes, will they have to get them in special and would they be more expensive ?

Also, since my accident when digging the garden with a new spade, I seem to lacktoes, I can still eat everything but I fall over a lot, will eating the new H&C SmellyPizza cure this.

Yours expectantly

Gerald 8-)

;D ;D ;D

Brilliant!!!!!