PDA

View Full Version : Beamers Cafe....!

Geordie Stu
26-03-12, 06:45 PM
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o311/speedtriple_01/BeamersCafe.jpg

redken1
26-03-12, 06:48 PM
Wow! even Stacey can't match that - time for a change in venue for WB nights. 8-) What's the proprietor's name, Madame Tina? :P ;D

;) ;D ;D

Green Man
26-03-12, 06:48 PM
Has it shrunk !!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Beamer
26-03-12, 06:58 PM
LMAO..........You wish hehehe !! (In fact..I wish.....I wish I looked like one of them lol...or at least had their legs hehehe) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Geordie Stu
26-03-12, 07:02 PM
Never noticed the girls.....!!!! ::) ::) ::)

redken1
26-03-12, 07:03 PM
Never noticed the girls.....!!!! ::) ::) ::)

I'm deaf and you are blind. lol ;D ;D ;D

Rabb
31-03-12, 03:22 PM
I must be blind - because I can't see what you're going on about.
Has the picture been removed ?

Beamer
31-03-12, 05:12 PM
HAHAHA.....Should've gone to Specsavers hehehe

Look below Monster's name Rabb.....theres a picture of a bar !!

(Its a bit of a historical thing...in that people have called my house Beamer's Cafe when popping round for a cuppa.....and Monster found the picture on the www)

Rabb
31-03-12, 07:14 PM

(Its a bit of a historical thing...in that people have called my house Beamer's Cafe when popping round for a cuppa.....and Monster found the picture on the www)

Hi Beamer - I was mobile earlier and didn't wait for long enough for the pictures to load onto my mobile - thats why I couldn't see them - all is clear now that I'm on wifi at home hehe!

Beamer
31-03-12, 10:29 PM

Hi Beamer - I was mobile earlier and didn't wait for long enough for the pictures to load onto my mobile - thats why I couldn't see them - all is clear now that I'm on wifi at home hehe!

Ahhh that explains it all.............I cant withdraw the 'specsavers' comment tho 'cos it just fitted in there sooo well hehe........hope you dont mind...its not often I manage to squeeze a 'good' comeback on things as Im a bit ummm slow and its usually me causing all the gaffs for people to chuckle at hehe
So, no offence meant young man hehe :) :) :) :) :-*

Rabb
31-03-12, 11:08 PM

No offence taken - I found it funny too!
I would have written that too...
;D ;D ;D

Ahhh that explains it all.............I cant withdraw the 'specsavers' comment tho 'cos it just fitted in there sooo well hehe........hope you dont mind...its not often I manage to squeeze a 'good' comeback on things as Im a bit ummm slow and its usually me causing all the gaffs for people to chuckle at hehe
So, no offence meant young man hehe :) :) :) :) :-*