PDA

View Full Version : Back on the road

goz1960
08-04-12, 03:41 PM
New chain purchased and fitted and back on the road. Threw a chain on the A419 on the way to the hot cross bun run, thanks again to the two forum members who stopped. Special thanks goes to the member who came out in his plumbers van especially to make sure I was o/k, Really would like to know your forum name as I would like to say a special thank you. :) :)

Toph
08-04-12, 04:11 PM
I think it was "Speedy" who stopped to help you ... I was talking to him at Chew Valley, he said you threw your chain.

Scotty
08-04-12, 04:13 PM
How slack or knackered was your chain to jump off the sprockets? :-? Best remember the P7 rule before going for a ride...

goz1960
08-04-12, 04:23 PM
Snapped the chain (not come off).

goz1960
08-04-12, 04:24 PM
I think it was "Speedy" who stopped to help you ... I was talking to him at Chew Valley, he said you threw your chain.

Now you mention it I think it had speedy on the van?. [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif]

Toph
08-04-12, 04:43 PM

Now you mention it I think it had speedy on the van?. [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif]
Yeah.. it all fits.. Tim (speedy) is a plumber. And rides a luvverly red CB1000RA..... 8-) 8-) 8-)

goz1960
08-04-12, 05:00 PM

Thats him for sure silver plumbers van.

Yeah.. it all fits.. Tim (speedy) is a plumber. And rides a luvverly red CB1000RA..... 8-) 8-) 8-)