PDA

View Full Version : Samantha Brick

Geordie Stu
04-04-12, 01:24 PM
I don't see what all the fuss is about. She's not anything special.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2124701/Samantha-Brick-How-internet-sensation.html

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o311/speedtriple_01/SamanthaBrick.jpg

Mitch9128
04-04-12, 01:41 PM
'Kin 'ell........I've seen better in Asdas....

DaytonaDog
04-04-12, 01:43 PM
Totally agree. She is not what I would describe as beautiful. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't kick her out of bed for farting, nor be adverse to playing a bit of hide the sausage with her, however she would certainly not in my opinion be in the FHM 100 sexiest women anytime soon. I get the iimpression from her articles that she has a very over inflated opinion of herself. No surprises then that she writes for the daily mail.

Nelly
04-04-12, 03:11 PM
Daily Mail. Just about sums it up... :o

BladeTriple
04-04-12, 03:41 PM
From one tall blonde to another .... I wouldn't touch you with my ex's you munter!!!! She's nowt to look at, women don't talk to her because shes a f::kwit , not because she is too beautiful ... Jesus talk about dillusional ! NEXT MEDIA MORON PLEASE!!!! ;D ;D

Last Train
04-04-12, 03:49 PM
.... women don't talk to her because shes a f::kwit, not because she is too beautiful ... Jesus talk about dillusional ! NEXT MEDIA MORON PLEASE!!!! ...... ;D ;D

http://www.smileyhut.com/laughing/rofl.gif (http://www.smileyhut.com)

Jon_W
04-04-12, 03:50 PM
From one tall blonde to another .... I wouldn't touch you with my ex's you munter!!!! She's nowt to look at, women don't talk to her because shes a f::kwit , not because she is too beautiful ... Jesus talk about dillusional ! NEXT MEDIA MORON PLEASE!!!! ;D ;D

Ohhhh MEOW!!!!! :D ;D

I take it you don't care much for Samantha then.... ;D

BladeTriple
04-04-12, 03:54 PM
Eeek sorry did another Hizzy outburst just happen ? Ah well, just shows I'm back on form ;)

Geordie Stu
04-04-12, 04:05 PM
.... women don't talk to her because shes a f::kwit, not because she is too beautiful ... Jesus talk about dillusional ! NEXT MEDIA MORON PLEASE!!!! ...... ;D ;D

http://www.smileyhut.com/laughing/rofl.gif (http://www.smileyhut.com)

Nice 1 Hizzy, ;D ;D ;D ;D

wiltshire builders
04-04-12, 04:26 PM
I know a lot of women like this and they are sooooooo unatractive.
They're used to sycophants fawning all over them but when they meet a grounded person who couldn't give a sh*t they put it down to jealousy.

I've actually been called gay for not fancying this sort of person when they assumed I would want to go home with them and I didn't, they were that horrified. (leaving with 2 men with bushy moustaches probably didn't help mind ;D )

Some women have no idea how ugly their personalities make them.

Mitch9128
04-04-12, 04:35 PM
They're used to sycophants fawning all over them but when they meet a grounded person who couldn't give a sh*t they put it down to jealousy.

I've actually been called gay for not fancying this sort of person when they assumed I would want to go home with them and I didn't, they were that horrified. (leaving with 2 men with bushy moustaches probably didn't help mind ;D )

The Army is riddled with munters who wouldn't get a look in if THEY were paying in civvy street, 500 blokes and 50 women does that to a girl.

BladeTriple
04-04-12, 04:38 PM
The odds are probably bigger than that Mitch ... 8% they reckon unless youre RLC and AGC then its about a 50/50 split

Beamer
04-04-12, 05:52 PM

Reminds me of the film Shallow Hal lol

voodoo
04-04-12, 08:53 PM
think she's confused self esteem with arrogance :-?

Jon_W
05-04-12, 08:04 AM

;D ;D ;D

Reminds me of the film Shallow Hal lol

off_again
05-04-12, 10:03 AM
A friend send me this via Twitter:

BREAKING: Organisers of Miss World have announced there will be no ceremony this year as they're simply awarding the title to Samantha Brick

;D

Senna(Dan)
05-04-12, 11:23 AM
This "attractive" woman is on this morning, she is so up her own a**e it is unbelievable!

pluggedinpete
05-04-12, 01:14 PM
Full of it isn't she? Shes not physically ugly by any means, but the simple minded arrogance makes her ugly. I think people might dislike her more becuase she write for the daily nazi....

Mitch9128
05-04-12, 02:24 PM
Drunk 8

Sober 4.3

Jon_W
05-04-12, 03:59 PM
Drunk 8

Sober 4.3

Define Drunk...... to get a score of 8 I'd need to be barely able to see at least - probably nearer semi-concious!!! :D

redken1
05-04-12, 06:40 PM
If she is is an attention seeker who thrives on people talking about her she's bloody good at it.

She must have some appeal – Wiltshire Bikers are talking about her. :P

I wouldn't knock her back for a quickie as long as she kept her mouth shut.............. afterwards of course. :o :o :o

Last Train
05-04-12, 06:44 PM
She just been on Sky News ::)

redken1
05-04-12, 06:46 PM

She gets about then

Last Train
05-04-12, 06:48 PM

She gets about then

The only bad press is no press ;)

redken1
05-04-12, 06:51 PM

She gets about then

The only bad press is no press ;)

You hit the nail on the head Kev. I bet she is in her full glory loving it. Who knows - she may even pop up on here

Swanny
07-04-12, 01:22 PM
Nothing special at all just some bird seeking attention

Goldie
10-04-12, 03:56 PM
she's got a face like a melted welly - and the personality to match, no doubt