PDA

View Full Version : EBAY!!! LOL

Rossio
01-04-12, 08:07 PM
Hi everyone, i enquired about a bike a guy had on the bay, a fzr streetfighter, i asked him a simple question of when were the valve clearenses done...... the response was hillarious! i got what the f%%k are you on about mate valve clearences??its 20 years old go brand new bike! stop me if im wrong but i didnt think that was an unreasonable question, nor asking the milage and being told im a tw$t for asking because he had changed the clocks.....hmmmmm off to mikeys i think lol

Rossio
01-04-12, 08:10 PM
#160771596181 this bloke..... someone ask him what the tyre pressures are ;D ;D

NiteW4tcher
01-04-12, 09:09 PM
what a k n o b!

wiltshire builders
02-04-12, 06:15 PM
I went to look at a 4 year old zx6 for a mate and had to stifle my laughs. I asked what work had been done on it.
He confidently replied "nothing mate"
"What about oil and filter changes" I asked
"Nope" He said
"Any servicing been done at all?"
"No never" He proudly replied "It's absolutely mint and never needed anything done to it at all"
"We'll let you know" ;)

Mark_Able
02-04-12, 09:39 PM
I just asked him how much he weighs, as this would have a bearing on how the non-standard suspension was set up... :)

goz1960
02-04-12, 10:04 PM
Some times it really makes you wonder what is between these peoples ears???.

Rossio
03-04-12, 12:23 PM
I just asked him how much he weighs, as this would have a bearing on how the non-standard suspension was set up... :)

;D

Squashed_Fly
03-04-12, 07:10 PM
I went to look at a 4 year old zx6 for a mate and had to stifle my laughs. I asked what work had been done on it.
"Nope" He said
"No never" He proudly replied "It's absolutely mint and never needed anything done to it at all"
"We'll let you know" ;)

I wish we had a like button!

BB
04-04-12, 07:23 AM
"Nope" He said
"We'll let you know" ;)

:o :o :-X

BB

Geordie Stu
04-04-12, 12:55 PM
"Nope" He said
"We'll let you know" ;)

:o :o :-X

BB

;D ;D ;D

Jon_W
04-04-12, 01:32 PM
"Nope" He said
"We'll let you know" ;)

Now that is original!!!! :o :o :o

ScooterMan
13-04-12, 01:28 PM
I had a Vespa pk.. Sold it to some idiot .. Who turned up 3hrs late ... Turned up with no ties ... All he had was a sheet .... Told him once in his van it's his.... Tied it down .... Put the steering lock on and put it in gear..... 0200 in the morning I got a call..... Back wheel wasn't free and the steering was stuck..... After an hour or so he got it out of his van...... Few days later ... Got a call asking cause it didn't have a fuel gage ..... How would u know if it ran out of petrol.... I said easy .... It will stop.... Told him he was a twat and said don't ring back ..... Never got another call .................

BB
13-04-12, 06:16 PM
I had a Vespa pk.. Sold it to some idiot .. Who turned up 3hrs late ... Turned up with no ties ... All he had was a sheet .... Told him once in his van it's his.... Tied it down .... Put the steering lock on and put it in gear..... 0200 in the morning I got a call..... Back wheel wasn't free and the steering was stuck..... After an hour or so he got it out of his van...... Few days later ... Got a call asking cause it didn't have a fuel gage ..... How would u know if it ran out of petrol.... I said easy .... It will stop.... Told him he was a twat and said don't ring back ..... Never got another call .................

;D ;D ;D

Nelly
13-04-12, 06:50 PM

lol nice one