PDA

View Full Version : web site

Beamer
20-04-12, 07:48 PM
I just wanted to say that I was rather chuffed (I think thats the word) today

I got to work and before I sat at my desk I was chatting to one of the residents that live at the home Im based at (the home of the hot cross bun run fame hehe).......and the resident I was chatting to laid his mobile phone on the bench.......and he was still logged onto the WB site (yes this one)!!!!!
He said he isnt a member yet but he was just looking at the website and was thinking of joining as he has his own 'wheels'

Just thought Id share that as it was pretty cool to see him looking at the site :) :) :) :)

Jacde
20-04-12, 07:56 PM
DABZ http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/images/smilies/shouting.gif we need a like button please ;D

Dabz
20-04-12, 07:58 PM
I think I've found some code for one! Just need to set some time aside to do it :p

Jacde
20-04-12, 08:00 PM
now if you had a like button, I'd like your post too ;) ;D

Toph
20-04-12, 08:04 PM
Chatting with you Tina, AND a wannabe Wiltshire Biker.....He's obviously a guy with impeccable taste. 8-) ;D :-*

Hazel-nut
20-04-12, 09:17 PM
I think I saw one of your residents today in their way back from the small tesco opposite the black horse

Beamer
20-04-12, 09:40 PM
I think I saw one of your residents today in their way back from the small tesco opposite the black horse

Quite possibly.....its a brilliant location for them ....so's the Black Horse hehe