PDA

View Full Version : 1 Year On...

@bj
23-04-12, 11:49 AM
It's a year ago today since I signed up on this forum - not really expecting anything - just thought I'd give it a go...

Many Sunday ride-outs later plus a few other events - it's been a great social biking year & I can honestly say my association with this site has been life changing...

I've gotten to know many great people - too many to list here but you know who you are...

This forum also played a part in raising my awareness of green laneing. (I knew there was something I was missing living in Wiltshire - but just couldn't put my finger on it...) I seem to be turning feral... :o

So well done Dabz for kicking off and staying with a very successful social experiment - also the others who donate their time to fostering this community.

Who would have thought forums & motorbikes go so well together..? A year ago - I hadn't given it any thought - but it seems they do...

Nelly
23-04-12, 11:50 AM
Amen to that Brother! 8-)

goz1960
23-04-12, 11:53 AM
It's a year ago today since I signed up on this forum - not really expecting anything - just thought I'd give it a go...

Many Sunday ride-outs later plus a few other events - it's been a great social biking year & I can honestly say my association with this site has been life changing...

I've gotten to know many great people - too many to list here but you know who you are...

This forum also played a part in raising my awareness of green laneing. (I knew there was something I was missing living in Wiltshire - but just couldn't put my finger on it...) I seem to be turning feral... :o

So well done Dabz for kicking off and staying with a very successful social experiment - also the others who donate their time to fostering this community.

Who would have thought forums & motorbikes go so well together..? A year ago - I hadn't given it any thought - but it seems they do...

[smiley=thumbup.gif]

Best forum on the net

Dabz
23-04-12, 11:54 AM

I think WB has been life changing to a huge number of people, myself included, and while I can take credit for starting it and getting the forums online the rest is down to the members rather than me! Such a great bunch of people, always something happening. I love how WB includes road bikes, touring, off roading, track riding, advanced stuff and the odd classic thrown in to boot.

Squashed_Fly
23-04-12, 12:07 PM
and the odd classic thrown in to boot.

That's no way to talk about Jon W.... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Last Train
23-04-12, 12:07 PM
WB rocks

8-) 8-)

Jon_W
23-04-12, 12:58 PM

I'm not THAT odd......... ;D ;D ;D

BB
23-04-12, 09:19 PM

No? :D

;D ;D

BB

DC
23-04-12, 11:53 PM
Not quite a year since i joined just checked and it was july 5th and in that fairly short space of time since bringing the bike up to wilts from cornwall and getting involved with WB Ive met a lot of absolutely cracking folk and had had some pretty awesome times in what was quite a low spot in my life to put it mildly Thanks All its been a real lift !!! [smiley=thumbup.gif]

Bonnielass
24-04-12, 08:26 AM
Best thing I did was joining this site, WBers do rock!! :)

Jon_W
24-04-12, 10:34 AM

;D ;D

BB

Humph! :P

;D

Caz
24-04-12, 01:53 PM
WB are like my extended family :)

BB
26-04-12, 07:36 AM

;D ;D

BB

Humph! :P

;D

We loves ya really! :-*

BB

Jon_W
26-04-12, 07:58 AM
Arrrrrh thanks! :)

Geordie Stu
26-04-12, 10:57 AM
Howay Yuz a arl a canny bunch of lads n lasses. [smiley=thumbup.gif]

Dan505
27-04-12, 10:15 AM
It is true, WB rock and are a cracking bunch of people. since joining my bike has gone from a tool to a ssource of enjoyment... [smiley=dankk2.gif] 8-)