PDA

View Full Version : "Weed-out" the foreigners!

redken1
28-04-12, 07:08 PM
Foreign tourists will be banned from entering cannabis cafes in Amsterdam after a ruling by a Dutch judge. :D

cornishbob
28-04-12, 07:25 PM
who cares man? thats far out.cant say any more i've got the munchies.

Mitch9128
28-04-12, 07:27 PM
A travesty, a few pints of Hoegaarden, a couple of spliffs and a ho used to be a fine weekend away :(

Senna(Dan)
28-04-12, 08:17 PM
Only one thing for it, get it touch with your local 'passport' dealer. Sure he could rustle up one for you lol.

Wes
28-04-12, 08:50 PM
A travesty, a few pints of Hoegaarden, a couple of spliffs and a ho used to be a fine weekend away :(
And thats just Weston ;D

Morticia
29-04-12, 07:36 PM
That'll be then end of tourism for them then.

bobtheimp
29-04-12, 07:40 PM
Apparently the police have already said they won't enforce it ... can't see it working unless they have some special agency going around raiding the coffee shops ... ::)

Jon_W
30-04-12, 07:52 AM
who cares man? thats far out.cant say any more i've got the munchies.

;D ;D ;D

Couldn't have pu it better..... mmmm munchies.....

redken1
30-04-12, 11:10 PM
Apparently the police have already said they won't enforce it ... can't see it working unless they have some special agency going around raiding the coffee shops ... ::)

Under the proposals, cafés licensed to sell marijuana will have to introduce a checking system of locally issued "grass or weed passes" to Dutch residents in order to prevent foreign smokers from buying drugs.

I understand that applicants will be required to provide proof of Dutch nationality to be eligible to apply for a “weed pass”.

Dan505
30-04-12, 11:18 PM
Being I.D'd for a 'coffee' sounds a bit big brotherish to me but i understand where they are coming from and after having worked and lived in Holland and Amsterdam i can see the drug trade just issuing its own 'version' of the weed pass as you call it Ken

redken1
30-04-12, 11:25 PM
Being I.D'd for a 'coffee' sounds a bit big brotherish to me but i understand where they are coming from and after having worked and lived in Holland and Amsterdam i can see the drug trade just issuing its own 'version' of the weed pass as you call it Ken

I suspect patrons frequenting the premises will only be asked to provide ID if they wish to buy some “happy baccy.”

Geordie Stu
01-05-12, 11:33 AM
The ban doesn't not applyy to Belgians or Germans ::)

Swanny
01-05-12, 12:27 PM
The ban doesn't not applyy to Belgians or Germans ::)
That's racist :-?

Mitch9128
01-05-12, 12:41 PM
The cloggy bastids, if it wasn't for us, the spams and the Russians they'd be speaking bloody German!!

Swanny
01-05-12, 01:32 PM
They were just saying on the radio that the Dutch don't like the Germans :-/

Mitch9128
01-05-12, 02:02 PM
TBH every time i've gone there they love the Brits, and not so much love for the boxheads. I heard this was something to do with appeasing the American christian right wing, more than anything else, fecking god botherers....again!!

Jon_W
01-05-12, 02:26 PM

Hmmm..... does that job include quality inspections and testing as well??? :D

Dan505
01-05-12, 03:14 PM
with any new ruling, people will always find a way round and think this will just lead to more street side vending for people to take into the coffee shop and smoke as their own.

Mitch9128
01-05-12, 04:25 PM
with any new ruling, people will always find a way round and think this will just lead to more street side vending for people to take into the coffee shop and smoke as their own.

That won't happen, what will happen, is the Africans in the train station will be selling a lot more gear.

Snowy
01-05-12, 04:54 PM

That won't happen, what will happen, is the Africans in the train station will be selling a lot more gear.

And the mushroom vendors will be happy :)

Dan505
01-05-12, 05:52 PM
same thing Mitch, people always find a way to circumvent rules and stipulations that don't fall in line with their own ideas and wants, people who want it will find a way to get it