PDA

View Full Version : Taking on the banks

Swanny
09-05-12, 02:43 PM
A very brave man

Author, researcher and scientist, Michael Tellinger has just filed his 1,100 page notice of motion against Standard Bank in the Constitutional Court, accusing the bank of "unlawful and unconstitutional activity". He also served the notice on the Reserve Bank and the Minister of Finance. Michael Tellinger joins ABN's Samantha Loring in studio to give us more details.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_30xJbYq5KE

I'm sure you all know that the bank of England is a privately owned company and nothing to do with our government. If he manages to do this it will change the world for the better. :)

Col
10-05-12, 12:37 AM
ummm don't believe it is actually a privately owned company.

Thinking it manages 'the money' on behalf of the Treasury..gold, foreign exchange, is the State Bank and is tasked with holding national reserves , setting interest rates and money available and is The Banks Banker.

In the news recently it is set to take over from the Financial Services Authority so will have far wider area of duties.

Seems the FSA are taking the rap for much of this bank crisis stuff so is up for the chop.

Latest is that mortgage rates are likely to start moving up quite a bit before the end of the year ----hey ho!!!! ::)

Swanny
10-05-12, 01:22 AM
It's pretty certain that the Rothschild's own it, they bought it when we were at war with France.

Jon_W
10-05-12, 02:11 PM
It's pretty certain that the Rothschild's own it, they bought it when we were at war with France.

It was nationalised in 1946.

Swanny
10-05-12, 04:46 PM
You ask the question, Who Owns The Bank Of England? to one thousand Britons, and I kid you not, all of them will say that it is owned by the Government.

They would be wrong.

The Bank Of England was originally a private bank, which contracted to lend money to the British Government in a financial crisis. It was privately owned at its foundation and remained so until the post-war Labour government nationalised it in 1946.

So it is owned by the government?

No.

http://the-tap.blogspot.co.uk/2010/02/who-owns-bank-of-england.html

Col
11-05-12, 01:01 AM
;D one thing I absolutely know is that Nathan Rothschild increased his family wealth and influence massively by having their network of agents follow the events at the Battle Of Waterloo so knew the result a day early and sold bonds/shares -

- everyone saw this selling and assumed Wellington had been defeated and soon all the Stock Exchange was in freefall decline-

-he then signalled his agents to start buying all the cheap bonds and when confirmation Wellington was victorious the stock market soared in value thereby making Rothschilds in control of England economy :o

Swanny
11-05-12, 11:27 AM
Yea I've heard that.

The Rothschilds and the Rockefellers run the banking systems of the world.

The Rothschilds

"The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from it's profits or so dependant on it's favors, that there will be no opposition from that class." — Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

Col
13-05-12, 01:03 PM
That quote isn't that Nathan R's father? I don't know how they had so much money in the first place or how they were in the established finance positions making trades--sort of brokers around Europe were they ?? and had a lot working for them like the agents watching Waterloo.

Whatever---fookin clever basturds ;D