PDA

View Full Version : Wakeboarding

Squashed_Fly
04-06-12, 05:20 PM
If anyone is stuck for something to do this half term, I've just come back from a day at the WM Ski centre at South Cerney.

Had an awesome day out learning to wakeboard. It cost £46 for a 2.5 hour lesson, and there's a bar/bbq etc there as well, open until 8pm.

Great fun, and not stupidly expensive, plus the bar and food is cheap afterwards.

Swanny
04-06-12, 06:33 PM
Wakeboarding is great and if you're a good snowboarder it's very easy to pick up

RideSallyRide
04-06-12, 08:17 PM
I second that 'Squashed fly' & yep great place to pop to for some belly laughing entertainment too ;D
Hope you didn't have too many offs-I ended up having to walk back several times from farside of lake ::)
Well worth it though

Col
04-06-12, 11:54 PM
£46/2.5hrs avin a larf ::)...20 groats being generous :)

;D 3hrs they got for 18 groats on Groupon serve the peasants site......whatever :-? so reckon if it's empty you could mooch in for 10 groats ;)

Squashed_Fly
05-06-12, 07:55 AM
I second that 'Squashed fly' & yep great place to pop to for some belly laughing entertainment too ;D
Hope you didn't have too many offs-I ended up having to walk back several times from farside of lake ::)
Well worth it though

I got up every time, but could never make it past turn 3 so did spend a while walking back!

Didnt feel too bad tho, out of 16 of us only 6 could stand, and only 2 made it round the whole lake!