PDA

View Full Version : Come on Ingerlan!

redken1
24-06-12, 07:03 PM
We ain't been playing well and still won the group so we must be due a good performance. If not I hope our luck continues. Come on Ingerlan! [smiley=beer.gif]

Wes
24-06-12, 07:20 PM
Yes mate, fingers crossed :)

Maz
24-06-12, 07:55 PM
Yep my legs are crossed! X :D

cerruti
24-06-12, 08:04 PM
As much as I want England to win, I do think they play like a bunch of girls ;D

Beamer
24-06-12, 08:06 PM
Thank the lord for WWW and internet access.....Beamer's has been taken over by football fanatics lol ::) ::) ::) ::)

Rabb
24-06-12, 08:21 PM

That's an insult to "a bunch of girls"
A bunch of girls would play better and wouldn't care so much about their 'current'
hair styles. Money for old rope - £185k a week to act as an 'individual in a so called 'team'
- it's a disgrace.

cerruti
24-06-12, 09:01 PM

That's an insult to "a bunch of girls"
A bunch of girls would play better and wouldn't care so much about their 'current'
hair styles. Money for old rope - £185k a week to act as an 'individual in a so called 'team'
- it's a disgrace.

I couldn't agree with you more Rabb... I was going to call them a bunch of pansies but I didn't want to be politically incorrect or insult any pansies ;)

Scotty
24-06-12, 09:46 PM
Well, here we go into extra time, the team in blue have been passing the ball to guys in Blue, and the team in white have been passing to the guys in blue... am I missing something, aside from an absolute chasm in class and skill, England as lead-footed and short on vision and composure as ever. Woeful, absolutely woeful, how Italy didn't wrap this up ages ago amazes me.

I was thinking back to Italia '90 and the team we had then, proper world-class players like Gascoigne, Lineker, Platt and the rest who actually played like a team...

Wes
24-06-12, 09:46 PM
Always the same......easy to put em down, nothing to do with money, ask any of the travelling fans, like i said , easy to criticize just sat at home.........

Beamer
24-06-12, 09:49 PM
Always the same......easy to put em down, nothing to do with money, ask any of the travelling fans, like i said , easy to criticize just sat at home.........

I have four unofficial pundits sat here discussing the whole game......hehehe.....bless them all ::) ::) ::)

cerruti
24-06-12, 09:51 PM
The only English team member who has earned his keep so far tonight is Hart - if it wasn't for him Italy would have won with a score of 4-0v at least.

redken1
24-06-12, 09:59 PM
Been poor but still in it - can't face penalties :-/

redken1
24-06-12, 10:14 PM
Squeaky bum time! :D

cerruti
24-06-12, 10:17 PM
We are screwed

Rabb
24-06-12, 10:26 PM
Sad but, you reap what you sow!

redken1
24-06-12, 10:27 PM
Gutted, but can't have no complaints completely outplayed in the second half. :'(

Mitch9128
24-06-12, 10:28 PM
Am off down town to smash up Pizza Hut >:(

Rabb
24-06-12, 10:36 PM
Well, here we go into extra time, the team in blue have been passing the ball to guys in Blue, and the team in white have been passing to the guys in blue... am I missing something, aside from an absolute chasm in class and skill, England as lead-footed and short on vision and composure as ever. Woeful, absolutely woeful, how Italy didn't wrap this up ages ago amazes me.

I was thinking back to Italia '90 and the team we had then, proper world-class players like Gascoigne, Lineker, Platt and the rest who actually played like a team...

At least the players above had passion when they played - our current line up need a rocket up their bums. They pass to the opposition on a regular basis!
Wes - I agree that it's easy to sit at home criticising but the criticism is justified.
I have watched England play for the last forty 'ish years and it never ceases to amaze me how 'unlucky' a team can be! - I'm being ironic!
It is purely down to our lack of skill and poor team playing!

Rabb
24-06-12, 10:43 PM
Am off down town to smash up Pizza Hut >:(
Could you get me a deep pan with everything pls.....

Geordie Stu
25-06-12, 10:40 AM
Lesson in how to keep the ball. Not lump it forward & expect Andy Carroll to hold it & wait for knackered players to catch up with play.

Short simple passes make the opposing team run after the ball ::)
Still we did ok no complaints really about England. In my opinion did better than expected, showed fighting spirit against the swedes. Roll on World Cup in Brazil 2014

goz1960
25-06-12, 11:30 AM
Lets not fool ourselves we were a pile of poo for the entire competition and god only knows how we got to the quarter finals?. :( :( :( :(

Col
25-06-12, 06:54 PM
;D ;D dire wasn't it.

Yeah Monster Stu that 'plan' didn't work at all as Carroll couldn't keep the ball long enough ::)

What sort of uninspiring manager is that Hodgson bloke--sat end of bench with head in his hands most of the time--utterly useless unlike the Italian who spent the entire match issuing instruction....never thought he would be any good anyway ::)

Last Train
25-06-12, 08:02 PM
One minute we were no-hopers the next we were possible winners. ::)

We did above what was expected of us.

It was always gonna be a big ask to beat Italy.

The way Hodgson set up surely didn't surprise anyone.

When we were really up against it the front boys needed to excel not disappear.

Rooney, Wellbeck and Young were all woeful, giving no help at all to the rest of the team.

Who do the carthorses play for ?....

Bin all 3 of them I say..... ;)

:)

redken1
25-06-12, 10:15 PM
One minute we were no-hopers the next we were possible winners. ::)

We did above what was expected of us.

It was always gonna be a big ask to beat Italy.

The way Hodgson set up surely didn't surprise anyone.

When we were really up against it the front boys needed to excel not disappear.

Rooney, Wellbeck and Young were all woeful, giving no help at all to the rest of the team.

Who do the carthorses play for ?....

Bin all 3 of them I say..... ;)

:)

Kev, you should apply to be a footy pundit on the BBC. ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P ;) ;) ;)