PDA

View Full Version : Nigel Farage

Swanny
30-06-12, 11:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z7RVT0a8zI

If only there were more like him

Senna(Dan)
30-06-12, 12:26 PM
Its all so the politicians can have a 'free' holiday.
I hate the fact that they can get away with summit after summit, with no movement in policy.
The sooner we pull out of the EU the better!

redken1
30-06-12, 01:41 PM
Nigel Farage is an extreme right-winger, former member of the conservatives and now leader of a BNP in suits ‘one trick pony’ political party.

As one of the strongest critics of the EU ‘gravy-train’ his greenhouse must be absent of any glass by now; “The leader of the UK Independence party (Ukip), which wants to lead Britain out of the EU, has taken £2m of taxpayers' money in expenses and allowances as a member of the European Parliament, on top of his £64,000 a year salary.” (re; Observer 2009)

Haven’t we got enough wealthy right-wing hypocrites residing in Westminster’s ‘Ivory tower?’

He is right that the Euro will collapse, but surely anyone can see that irrespective of their political ideology? :-?

Swanny
30-06-12, 04:25 PM
I think he's great. I'd rather the money went to him than any of the other arseholes :)

cornishbob
30-06-12, 04:30 PM
ukip - the unacceptabe face of stupidity.
they are daily star readers with the daily mail under their arms

goz1960
30-06-12, 04:34 PM
Nigel Farage is an extreme right-winger, former member of the conservatives and now leader of a BNP in suits ‘one trick pony’ political party.

As one of the strongest critics of the EU ‘gravy-train’ his greenhouse must be absent of any glass by now; “The leader of the UK Independence party (Ukip), which wants to lead Britain out of the EU, has taken £2m of taxpayers' money in expenses and allowances as a member of the European Parliament, on top of his £64,000 a year salary.” (re; Observer 2009)

Haven’t we got enough wealthy right-wing hypocrites residing in Westminster’s ‘Ivory tower?’

He is right that the Euro will collapse, but surely anyone can see that irrespective of their political ideology? :-?

Well said could not have put it better myself.

Swanny
30-06-12, 05:23 PM
All the parties are rubbish. I don't and wouldn't ever bother wasting my time voting for any of them.
But at least Nigel seems to have some balls

Mitch9128
30-06-12, 06:44 PM
I take it none of you watch Question Time, Farage comes across as an utter idiot when not reading from his script.

redken1
30-06-12, 07:56 PM
I take it none of you watch Question Time, Farage comes across as an utter idiot when not reading from his script.

Never miss it (sad I know).

He always shouts over everyone in a dictatorial manner too. He was a panellist on a debate about Europe on TV last week and wouldn’t allow anyone from the audience to make any Pro-EU points.

cornishbob
30-06-12, 08:13 PM
he who shouts loudest knows the arguement is lost

Swanny
30-06-12, 09:50 PM
I don't watch television :)