PDA

View Full Version : carrying cargo

Dan505
02-08-12, 03:19 PM
how stupid do you have to be to carry a small fish tank stuffed under your hoodie on a little 125!!??? one pot, bump, knock and all that glass against your stomach :o :o :o it shocks me how some people are still walking about......

Scotty
02-08-12, 05:12 PM
..Awaiting their demise and subsequent nomination for a Darwin Award maybe ::)

Mitch9128
02-08-12, 05:15 PM
I walked past an office block today, there were loads of people outside smoking, i mean how stupid do they have to be? Darwin awards gold medal winners every year running since time immemorial...SMOKERS.

redken1
02-08-12, 06:22 PM
I walked past an office block today, there were loads of people outside smoking, i mean how stupid do they have to be? Darwin awards gold medal winners every year running since time immemorial...SMOKERS.

People who eat too much fatty foods, drink to much alcohol, go rock climbing, ride motorbikes, blah, blah? We’re all adults and know the risks.

I done my back in plaster boarding a ceiling and lost 8 days work and never received a penny from the state. >:(

Mitch9128
02-08-12, 06:26 PM

People who eat too much fatty foods, drink to much alcohol, go rock climbing, ride motorbikes, blah, blah? We’re all adults and know the risks.

I done my back in plaster boarding a ceiling and lost 8 days work and never received a penny from the state. >:(

Eggsakerly.

redken1
02-08-12, 07:03 PM

Eggsakerly.

18 weeks without a smoke now Mitch :) :) :)

Mitch9128
02-08-12, 07:31 PM
7 years for me :) At 18 weeks you surely cannot be missing it?

redken1
02-08-12, 07:41 PM
Still having the dodgy moment but think I'm getting there. Certainly notice a difference in the morning. I can now climb out of bed instead of falling out. ;D

Mitch9128
02-08-12, 07:45 PM
I was sober for 3 months, didn't dare have a drink. Shortly after i realised hangovers don't exist for non smokers, that really affected my waistline. Liver disease has to beat emphysema anyway.

Dan505
02-08-12, 09:52 PM
I thought riding like that is just asking for trouble. I wouldn't say smoking was as dangerous as the fish tank. One slip and it could have been nasty

bobf279
02-08-12, 09:55 PM
2 and a half years smoke free now ;D

Dan505
02-08-12, 10:00 PM
Anyone actually got an opinion on this riders idiotic tendencies? (other than Scotty)

Snowy
02-08-12, 10:12 PM
Yes, his tendencies are idiotic ;D

Swanny
02-08-12, 10:20 PM
I don't mind if stupid people kill themselves as long as they don't take innocent people with them.

As for smoking, I smoke then give up for X number of years then start again until I get bored of it.
Since having a bike again I've started smoking again, it seems the right thing to do. But I will give up again when I feel like it.
I'm one of those people that can stop smoking whenever I feel like it :P

Dan505
02-08-12, 10:21 PM
Hmmmmm....cheers Snowy :-X

Swanny
02-08-12, 10:24 PM
I also feel I'm much more likely to die on my bike than from smoking 8-)

We all know that the life expectancy for a biker is less than that of someone who doesn't ride, so why worry [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Mitch9128
03-08-12, 07:13 AM
Keep kidding yourself Swanny, you are unlikely to die on your bike, but the odds are you WILL die of a smoking related disease if you continue smoking.

Conehead
03-08-12, 10:00 AM
Riding a bike is safe as houses, it is the fall that kills. So strictly speaking we wont die on our bikes. ::) ::) ::) ::)

Geordie Stu
03-08-12, 10:35 AM
In the job I do, it takes me into many Hospitals. The amount of people I see patients & staff alike stood outside the Hospital smoking.....! ::)

Swanny
03-08-12, 11:00 AM
Keep kidding yourself Swanny, you are unlikely to die on your bike, but the odds are you WILL die of a smoking related disease if you continue smoking.

No worries as I've lived a full and active life and don't fancy a long and unfulfilling time in an old peoples home :)

Swanny
03-08-12, 06:03 PM
Had some idiot on a scooter almost attached to my bumper on the way home tonight. You know the type, jeans, trainers, no gloves etc

I was watching him in the mirror and could tell he had no fecking idea what he was doing ::)
I slowed down to let a car through that had right of way and he tried to overtake me. I don't have a problem with him killing himself but I'd rather he did it away from me.

Mark_Able
03-08-12, 09:21 PM
Anyone actually got an opinion on this riders idiotic tendencies? (other than Scotty)

It'll be one less hoodie. Can't be a bad thing... :)

Dan505
03-08-12, 10:44 PM
Just thought it was supremely stupid

Senna(Dan)
05-08-12, 11:33 PM
Shame the little scrot didn't hit a pothole, I'd rather the police had the power to take the CBTs from idiots like this.
He wont learn and will probably end up killing himself on a superbike in the next couple of years.

DC
05-08-12, 11:52 PM
Yes, his tendencies are idiotic ;D

+1 ;D ;D ;D

DC
05-08-12, 11:56 PM
I feel for for the fish of this world ;D