PDA

View Full Version : Royal Exposure!!!

redken1
28-08-12, 08:18 PM
In the past, sections of the media have criticised the Royal family for living in a bygone age and being out of touch with modern Britain.

Harry’s antics prove they are half way there. Come on Kate, “Get your T*ts out for the boys.” ;) :o

goz1960
28-08-12, 10:04 PM
O.T.T

DaytonaDog
28-08-12, 10:59 PM
Fair play to the lad. He's a single bloke and what he does in the privacy of a hotel room should be his business and nobody elses.

I'd rather Zara 'exposed' herself than Kate, as she has a little bit more to offer if you get my drift, but a Kate expose would not be the worst sight in the world. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

redken1
29-08-12, 08:15 AM
Exactly Chris, although it Peeves me to say it, I think it’s the media and not the royals who are out of tune with 'Joe Public' on this occasion.

The talk of a showdown with the ‘Old Chap’ on Harry’s return home is nonsense. More of a case of “Get in there my son” and here’s a bottle of Granny’s best vintage for shooting ‘us’ up the popularity charts.

Harry once spoke of his Mother’s unrivalled love of “Life, laughter, fun and folly.”
Diana was a rebel herself and most certainly did not conform to the royal establishment handbook. Yet she managed single handed to drag the monarchy into the modern world and in the eyes of many, eventually became Queen "in peoples' hearts".

I think a joint topless shoot of Kate and Pippa in a girly mag might be pushing the boundaries a bit too far. Such a sight would certainly harden-up old republicans like me. ;) :P ;D

Mitch9128
29-08-12, 08:28 AM
Of course the cynic would say this is spectacular marketing of their family!

Snowy
29-08-12, 08:29 AM
You just have to remember who Harry's dad is.... I mean, c'mon, its in his jean's - sorry genes ;D ;D

redken1
29-08-12, 08:30 AM
Of course the cynic would say this is spectacular marketing of their family!

Of course it was and Murdoch has risen from the dead with the exclusive pics.

redken1
29-08-12, 08:41 AM
Stand to attention!!!

Conehead
29-08-12, 10:36 AM
Personally Zara does it for me. :D :D :D