View Full Version : 9/11

Swanny
04-05-12, 12:11 PM
Do you believe the official story??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuglPhhPVQo

Gerry
04-05-12, 01:05 PM
Yes :)

I also believe that Elvis is dead, the Americans landed on the Moon and Princess Dianna wasn't an alien - just call me gullible ;D

Jon_W
04-05-12, 01:36 PM

I also believe that Elvis is dead, the Americans landed on the Moon and Princess Dianna wasn't an alien - just call me gullible ;D

+1.

Just as gullable as you.....

Swanny
04-05-12, 01:41 PM
Easier that way ;)

Jon_W
04-05-12, 01:50 PM
Compositing of the video. This one has been disproved.

Snowy
04-05-12, 02:09 PM

I used to work in the area of digital video compositing and know how Keying (or more precisely Matting), masking and compositing works as I worked for the company that invented it 30 years ago. In general it only works inside a pure digital signal where the picture is converted into colour difference parameters, usually referred to as 4:2:2:4 (360mbs bitrate, which is an 8-bit signal) or when used in high end applications or film is 4:4:4:4 (720mbs bitrate, which is the truer 10-bit signal).

The footage shown is in NTSC which is a what the American's use for their homeland transmission. (BTW - if you believe your "digital" TV at home is actually fully digital, you may be in for a bit of a shock). You cannot do any of the work spoken about in NTSC or even in a more modern MPEG format. The signal has to be converted to digital colour difference parameters before it can be manipulated in the way demonstrated which is done inside digital framestores. It would then have to be re-encoded back to the composite TV signal in this case NTSC. All of which is technically possible, however the resultant artifacts would be so obvious as to make it un-useable. Also, Keying is a studio or post production tool but it has to have a signal that equates to the cutout before it can be used. In the studio this uses complexities such as blue or green screen matting which you may have seen on TV (technically this is called Chromakeying). In the field that would mean a second camera just to use for a key signal as video cameras do not produce this on their own. To do what they are discussing, you would have to have had a second camera perfectly aligned with the video camera just to produce a Key (or Matte).

The possibility this is sort of kit was on the ground during 9/11 or available to be used live is, err, nil.

So, in short, I agree with Gerry ;D ;D ;D

Swanny
04-05-12, 02:40 PM
Ok so if the film wasn't tampered with what happened to the nose of the plane?? For a start how did it manage to get through the building?? And where did it go after making it through the building?

For the record I don't believe a word of the official story :)

And there's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis ;)

Mitch9128
04-05-12, 02:54 PM
Mirrors...the towers are still there.

Snowy
04-05-12, 03:08 PM
I've been up the North Tower...or what was the North Tower. The sheer scale of that building cannot be understood by watching it on TV. The resultant destruction of anything after that fell down is entirely plausible.

There is merit in the conspiracy theory that once the buildings were beyond saving, they were "brought down" in a controlled manner with prefixed explosives so that they went down vertically rather than over to one side which would have been even more disastrous. I'm more inclined to believe that one.

And man landed on the moon not in some far out desert in Nevada and its not made out of cheese. And Elvis is dead. Lord Lucan is alive and living in Marbella. Yes? Or no?

Dan505
04-05-12, 03:13 PM
i believe it too, but not that they didn't have advanced warning, whatever the reason, a hell of a lot of people died as a result.

it all boils down to bolictics at end of the day and they'll keep shoveling us the same old stuff :-/

Swanny
04-05-12, 03:14 PM
How do you explain WTC 7 building collapsing??
The BBC reported it going down 20 mins before it did ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s

:P

Dan505
04-05-12, 03:17 PM
over excited media jumping the gun to be the 1st to report the news, same old, same old.

Snowy
04-05-12, 03:25 PM
There's way more live footage the conspiracy theorists choose to ignore because it doesn't fit their version of events. Remember the live shot of the first plane going overhead taken with the NY Firecrew? How was that faked?

Swanny
04-05-12, 04:01 PM
I made my mind up on 9/11 a long time ago and I respect others may have different opinions.
I just find it interesting to hear what people think on the subject :)

Dabz
04-05-12, 04:18 PM
The conspiracy that the US government made up the conspiracy theories themselves and then made sure they had sufficient exposure to gain momentum :)

The US public felt like the government were out of control and had been attacked by surprise on their own soil for the first time ever.

By making up conspiracy theories suggesting that the government was behind it suggests to the people that the government was actually in control, even if what it supposedly did was wrong.

That's my view on it anyway :)

Snowy
04-05-12, 04:31 PM
When we reach 4001 AD, no doubt our Sunday morning prayers will be taken from the Book of Bush Jnr, who will be remembered for being the greatest exponent of the Royal American language as he preached from the steps of Mount Washington State University of Simple Opinions.

Funny what years can do to a story ;D ;D

Swanny
04-05-12, 04:35 PM
I love a good conspiracy, much more interesting than the BS the MSM feed us 8-)

Dan505
04-05-12, 05:40 PM
I love a good conspiracy, much more interesting than the BS the MSM feed us 8-)

Makes the day more interesting ;) incidently Swanny, whats your take on last month's sonic boom? :-/ ?

Swanny
04-05-12, 05:50 PM
Dunno that's a mystery :-/
Some say they were chasing a UFO but I don't know anything about UFO's

Dabz
04-05-12, 07:25 PM
Next time they're going to create a sonic boom over bath I'd appreciate it if they didn't wait until I'm mid golf swing

Dan505
04-05-12, 07:40 PM
Blaming the jets for your swing Dabz is.......weak ;D

I've heard from the man who hides in the broom cupboard that they were practising response times, but to what? :-?

Dabz
04-05-12, 08:43 PM
It was a local privately-owned helicopter who accidentally broadcast on the SOS/hijacked frequency from what I heard

Dan505
04-05-12, 09:02 PM
Hmmmm, i find their reasoning hard to believe without really understanding why? :-/ sorry Swanny, back on topic :)

If 9/11 was the fund raiser that people think it was then why on such a grand scale? To make it more believable? So realistic that people would think the Gov would never do anything that horrific? Who knows what lengths their'd go to for their own end? Not me thats for sure :-/

goz1960
04-05-12, 09:04 PM
It all makes for some interesting reading on makes you think, along the same sort of lines i am not looking forward to the Olympics the eyes of the world on London. Has bad news written all over it.

Dan505
04-05-12, 09:16 PM
Yeah not good, having the heli carriers docked in the thames just brings bigger targets closer to those that might want to have a pop. Much better to have them anchored 700 miles of the coast where they can see the nutters coming a mile off

goz1960
04-05-12, 09:22 PM
How far is the main stadium from Heathrow? not far as the plane flys?.

Dan505
04-05-12, 09:30 PM
It wouldn't come from that direction, the ring of steel and focus is too high but makes so many other areas seriously understrengthed, no matter what chatter is picked up stopping things like these attacks is extremely difficult because they are becoming more adapted to manuvering beyond our scope and AO

goz1960
04-05-12, 09:36 PM
Why do you say it would not come from that direction? who would it be taking the decision to blow the plane out of the air? the time factor would be the divisive thing.

Swanny
04-05-12, 09:47 PM
If 9/11 was the fund raiser that people think it was then why on such a grand scale? To make it more believable? So realistic that people would think the Gov would never do anything that horrific? Who knows what lengths their'd go to for their own end? Not me thats for sure :-/

“The bigger the lie, the more inclined people will be to believe it” - Adolf Hitler “

There is no limit to what they will do for their own benefit. Don't be fooled into thinking that they care about you or anyone else.

Don't get me started on a false flag attack for the Olympics ;D

Dan505
04-05-12, 09:51 PM
in my opinion (which is all this is) looking at this from a tactical POV if your sole objective is panic and disruption then with all the focus on protecting the olympics it allows other areas of the U.K's infrastructures to become prime targets.

as for the ditch it or down it decision then surely that goes above the PM as control would rest with the CO in charge or COBRA if push comes to shove. hopefully it would rest as a military decision so the critical time to act hopefully wouldn't be missed

goz1960
04-05-12, 09:54 PM
Did the Americans have time to shoot some of the planes down (do not forget they will be full of passengers) I think they did but they still got to there targets.

Dan505
04-05-12, 10:02 PM
but then that leads back to that they had prior knowledge (fund raiser..ask and i'll explain :) ) and to shoot down the planes would have had a less of an impact than what actually transpired that day, not how i feel but it is a known fact averted disasters melt into the background very quickly, yet this staggering atrocity will remain a legacy for N.Y forever. as for the passengers the calculation of 300 kpax against 1,000's of maims, deaths and injuries is a no branier for those far removed in the decision making loop.

goz1960
04-05-12, 10:06 PM
But even if the plane full of passengers is shot down it debris still have to fall to the ground over London?. you would not catch me anywhere near the games in this country. This has got bad news written all over it.

Dan505
04-05-12, 10:09 PM
plane attack is too obvious, for me anyway, i wouldn't want to be near it simply cause crowds do my head in now and prefer our lovely countryside to the urban jungle metropolis's that have sprung up in the U.K

mick_benson
04-05-12, 10:42 PM
I have a documentary that questions 9/11 very interesting, :)

Dan505
04-05-12, 10:50 PM

Micheal Moores? care to share the title name M? :)

wiltshire builders
05-05-12, 09:21 AM
It wouldn't come from that direction, the ring of steel and focus is too high but makes so many other areas seriously understrengthed, no matter what chatter is picked up stopping things like these attacks is extremely difficult because they are becoming more adapted to manuvering beyond our scope and AO
Also the security forces need a 100% success rate or they have let us down. The terrorists need only succeed in 1 attack out of hundreds and they achieve their goal.

Dan505
05-05-12, 10:35 AM
And thats what makes it so difficult to stop

Swanny
05-05-12, 07:30 PM

Micheal Moores? care to share the title name M? :)

Loads of info here http://www.911docs.net/

redken1
05-05-12, 07:51 PM
But even if the plane full of passengers is shot down it debris still have to fall to the ground over London?. you would not catch me anywhere near the games in this country. This has got bad news written all over it.

Personally speaking, I would never change my plans for fear of a threat of a terrorist attack. The terrorist’s most effective weapon is spreading fear amongst the population of the target area.

Swanny
05-05-12, 08:49 PM
Personally speaking, I would never change my plans for fear of a threat of a terrorist attack. The terrorist’s most effective weapon is spreading fear amongst the population of the target area.

Amongst the powers that be weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope, and nice red uniforms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt0Y39eMvpI

Don't know why the youtube link doesn't work :-/

Swanny
06-05-12, 09:03 AM
Watch these with an open mind

Loose change 2nd edition

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501

Haven't seen this one but it's recommended

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvay28lZiHU

goz1960
06-05-12, 09:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q0FhlaMsB8

How about this :o

Swanny
06-05-12, 05:17 PM
Interesting thanks

The number 11 does seem to pop up a lot

Fukushima was on 11th March 2011

I think 11 is an illuminati number

Dan505
06-05-12, 06:37 PM
:o :-/ looking bit deep there Swanny

goz1960
06-05-12, 06:41 PM
Dan watch the you tube link I have put up.

Swanny
06-05-12, 06:46 PM
Not really :)
Like I said I made my mind up about 9/11 a long time ago, just playing with numbers. The secret societies seem to like numbers.
The Freemasons number is 33
Skull and bones 322
The devil 666
;)

Dan505
06-05-12, 08:43 PM
I know mate, just saying. Whats 322? See what you mean...like combat 18 ( not saying i agree with them just an example)

Do you see a comparison between 9/11 and the first time the WTC was attacked with the minivan?, i think it was in the 80's

I also don't believe OBL is dead, waaaay to valuable alive

Swanny
07-05-12, 08:15 AM
Apparently Bin Laden had kidney failure and died many years ago but they needed a some alive as a focal point for the war.

goz1960
07-05-12, 08:25 AM
I have sat and watched all the videos you uploaded and it certainly makes you think some of the evidence was very compelling.

Swanny
07-05-12, 11:12 AM
They certainly seem more likely than the official version

The biggest joke for me was amongst all the debris and carnage on that day they claim to have found one of the high-jackers passports. Yea right pull the other one

Swanny
23-05-12, 10:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuacqGy4pqU

Swanny
24-05-12, 11:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrpkxsjYAfc

Swanny
01-09-12, 11:56 PM
CIA insider tells 911 truth. Time to re-examine your World-view, America!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnbMjAN7Bws

Col
03-09-12, 12:55 AM
aye up nearly 9/11 and there'll be a load of this stuff about.

Open to listening to the 'stuff'---see the pentagon plane small hole is a weird one as is that flight 93 no wreckage---and no air cover put up. Not forgetting the 'passport' that survived the plane hit and tower collapse to randomly appear intact after :-?....so many questions like is beer tooooo expensive :-?

Swanny
03-09-12, 09:27 AM
I think they must taking the loss when they planted the passport at the site ;D