PDA

View Full Version : Favour needed Brizzle Temple Meads travelers

Mitch9128
04-09-12, 07:31 AM
A pal has left his rucksack on the train, it's now at 'lost property' in Temple Meads. Can anyone pick it up on their way through, and i'll collect it from them? I'm in Chippenham, but willing to collect anywhere in the area, just don't want to go all the way to Brizzle, and my mate lives in Reading, so a bit far for him. Anyone who can do this, it will cost £3 to be released, and i need to let you know the reference number, obvs a bottle of wine in it for you (your choice/preference) for your time, and your £3 back.

TIA :)

alanTDM
04-09-12, 10:57 PM
Im going to Fowlers Friday afternoon to get some parts if thats any help, can call in its only just across the road,is it the place on the left as you go up towards the station entrance just before the bus stops.Ill PM with my moby.
ps. is it full? If so ill take my top box to put it in as need mine to carry parts in.

Marmalade
04-09-12, 11:21 PM
You'll need to have to ask staff to let you onto the platform to get to the found property office.
Go into main doors, turn right, go through barriers and right again. Place you want is signed but staff will tell you.

Mitch9128
05-09-12, 06:21 AM
Alan you're a star, have replied to your PM.