PDA

View Full Version : Hey all, Tis now a long wave hello.

Tobias5571
23-09-12, 09:57 PM
I would just like to inform you all that i have moved location in the country.
I now live in northants :) ive got a great job and have stlled in well. Although, dont think to balive for one second i have forgotten you all. I would like to ask if any of you would like to take a ride towards the north and maybe meet me part way for a rideout in the near future, or maybe start a ridout in swindon a little later than usual to give me time to come down :) ps i hope you will all like my new shiny machine :)

Please let me know your thoughts :)

Nelly
23-09-12, 10:44 PM
ello mate. wondered where you had gone to!!! :o

Scotty
24-09-12, 07:45 AM
Whereabouts in Northants are you Tobias? That's my old home territory, heaps of good roads up that way (though they have a few speed cameras on them in certain places, but you get to know where they are). To the South and West there's the Banbury/Daventry area, some top roads around there, and to the North there's Market Harborough and Rutland, which was my favourite playground, and I'm sure you'll have noticed how relatively empty the roads are too 8-)

Dabz
24-09-12, 08:16 AM
Blimey wondered why you'd gone quiet! Good to hear from you :)

Goldie
24-09-12, 09:00 AM
Nice place, Northants, I was born in that neck of the woods. Come visit us soon, Tobes. :)

Geordie Stu
24-09-12, 10:06 AM
I'm heading to Northants today :) Hope all goes well for you [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Tobias5571
24-09-12, 02:46 PM
Thanks guys, I live in rushden and work in wellingborough. I love a road not to far from my house it goes past a place called chelveston if you know it scotty.

redken1
24-09-12, 04:52 PM
Thanks guys, I live in rushden and work in wellingborough. I love a road not to far from my house it goes past a place called chelveston if you know it scotty.

My late Uncle was catering manager in the posh public school in Wellingborough - can't recall the name. Good luck with the move.