PDA

View Full Version : Get him out once & for all

Geordie Stu
26-09-12, 06:07 PM
How the hell has he managed to stay in this country for 8 years avoiding extradition. Just when you think it's done a last ditch appeal & the High Court Judge blocks it.

How much is this costing the country to keep him here & who is actually footing the bil

Mitch9128
26-09-12, 06:12 PM
I am seriously surprised he hasn't fallen down some stairs, or needed restraining a bit too much, for once i'm all for some police brutality.

camera.op76
26-09-12, 06:19 PM
because its another distraction... terror, implanted in our minds. it merely reinforces the belief thats we're under threat of attack from these guys... with him peddling his filth, hatred just ass fuel and ammo for the real agenda!

Swanny
26-09-12, 06:30 PM
Yea got to keep the terrorist threat alive. He's alive because they want him alive.

FJ_Biker
26-09-12, 06:40 PM
Remember while we are all talking about this it is taking the bad news from Westminster off the front pages.

I'm sure they could deport him if they put their minds and legal eagles on the case.

We cannot deport an alleged terrorist but we can deport Richard O'Dwyer for illegal downloads, but then Abu Hamza al-Masri has not done anything to upset the big business.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-16544335

wiltshire builders
26-09-12, 06:40 PM
You've got to hand it to him though........

redken1
26-09-12, 07:49 PM
"One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter"

It suits us in the west to blank from our minds the fact that many around the globe view former PM Blair and President Bush as terrorists.

IMHO, both should be tried for war crimes.

Mark_Able
26-09-12, 09:20 PM
Our justice system is pathetic. How many appeals can one bloke lodge? Watching 'Lock up' last night just shows how pathetic it is, when someone with an ASBO and a history of pi**ing people off, can get away with it time and time again. When you look at what the police have to deal with week in, week out, it's no wonder they get disillusioned with the job. Our courts have no back bone. Real criminals get away with bugger all in the way of punishment, but they're willing to lock people up for 'crimes' such as speeding. Our justice system should take a long hard look at itself, and see what it's actually achieving. As for Hamza, just boot him out and except the bollocking from the EU... >:(

Nelly
26-09-12, 09:38 PM
Should have gone years ago. Pure scumbag! >:(

Taylor911
26-09-12, 09:42 PM
Our justice system is pathetic. How many appeals can one bloke lodge? Watching 'Lock up' last night just shows how pathetic it is, when someone with an ASBO and a history of pi**ing people off, can get away with it time and time again. When you look at what the police have to deal with week in, week out, it's no wonder they get disillusioned with the job. Our courts have no back bone. Real criminals get away with bugger all in the way of punishment, but they're willing to lock people up for 'crimes' such as speeding. Our justice system should take a long hard look at itself, and see what it's actually achieving. As for Hamza, just boot him out and except the bollocking from the EU... >:(

Please don't compare what you see on TV to the job we actually do... If you compare Road wars to a PC you meet on the streets he/she will no doubt probably think you are a little bit of a numpty. I do the same job that you see on 'The Lock up' and I was quite unimpressed with how they portray the job we do.

He knows the system.. And he abuses it. His 'fear' in other words tact is saying he will be mistreated in the US so he pleads to the ECHR, luckily they have grown a pair and have put the human rights of the law abiding citizens ahead of his.

redken1
26-09-12, 09:47 PM
Should have gone years ago. Pure scumbag! >:(

Who Blair? ;) :P

redken1
26-09-12, 10:19 PM
This is why he is fighting extradition to the US.

The death of a detainee at Guantanamo Bay on September 8, 2012, underscores the need for the United States government to either charge detainees in civilian court or release them. The death of Adnan Latif, a Yemeni who suffered severe emotional distress and had attempted suicide several times, highlights the suffering experienced by people serving long-term indefinite detention without trial.

“The death of yet another detainee should draw the world’s attention to the ongoing tragedy of indefinite detention without trial at Guantanamo,” said Andrea Prasow, senior counterterrorism counsel at Human Rights Watch. “The Obama administration should follow through on its longstanding promise to close Guantanamo.”

I thought that so many US and British troops have died in Afghanistan to rid the country of the Taliban so the law abiding citizens would have their basic human rights protected.

Would that include the right to a fair trial?

I don’t think we need to wait for a Muslim extremist to accuse the US of double standards over human right violations. It’s crystal clear to see, for those who wish to see.

Jon_W
27-09-12, 08:08 AM

Alas Mark our courts have tried to remove him and never wavered in this view. However you cannot stop someone appealing to a higher court. He's now gone as high as he can go and been told to s*d off the whole way.

He is not being tried for a crime in this country. The question being put is whether he will get a fair trial in the US. He has been convicted or incitement, but I do have to agree with redken that this is a very difficult subject as it involves free speach.

I must also add that in defence of out courts they are hugely overloaded and going through dafts of cuts meaning that the amount of time they can sit for is reduced and the required processes are getting longer and more beurocratic, but they have to do this with less staff. Funnily the coalition keeps this quiet...

To finish, it strikes me that Hamsa is the world biggest hypocrit. He wants islamic law and opposes UK law but uses UK law to fight facing the music is Jordan where he would face islamic law. He then uses his hated UK law to fight extridition to the US. He deserves what he gets, but the UK legal process is sound and we must treat all people, regardless of our opinions of them as the same in the eyes of the law.

Kevinb
27-09-12, 08:43 AM
We are too bloody nice. Other countries it wouldn't even get to court.
Bullet between the eyes, job done, tax payers saved hundreds of thousands if not millions and a spare seat on a plabe to the US

camera.op76
27-09-12, 11:11 AM
keep the diversion alive... Its amazing, since my pal and fellow cameraman 'Happy Birthday' thats his name - changed by deedpoll. Opened my eyes... you see it everywhere... Don't believe the hype. Trust your instincts on such matters. they're usually right. There is something wrong with the f**kin world, have you not thought it, but can't quite put your finger on it? ::)

Gerry
27-09-12, 12:10 PM
Call me a little cynical, but I would have severe doubts about taking advice about world issues (or anything) from anybody who changed his name to “Happy Birthday” for whatever reason.

Stunts, Ken, Swanny, lighten up and enjoy your life. The world and 99% of people in it are wonderful, nobody is “out to get you” and I’m sure the vast majority of the people who run our and other Countries just do their best to do an almost impossibly crap job. Sure, humans are greedy, tell lies, are mean to each other at times, but on the whole we are living in a place and at a time when we should count our blessings.

Saying that, I might be just like 99% of people who carry on with their lives unaware that Big Brother is out to screw it up for me and make me unhappy :-/

Re Dr Hook, I’d happily give him to any Country that disappeared him quickly 8-)

Peace & love man

:-*

Swanny
27-09-12, 12:27 PM
Thanks but please don't worry about me Gerry.
I find the truth about this world and the way things are run very interesting and very different from how most people believe it to be. When you see the bigger picture it's actually quite funny.
I'm really not bothered about what they do with puppets like this man.

I enjoy my life very much and have had a great time so far. Never been as free as I am now 8-)

camera.op76
27-09-12, 12:36 PM
Call me a little cynical, but I would have severe doubts about taking advice about world issues (or anything) from anybody who changed his name to “Happy Birthday” for whatever reason. <------- I thought exactly the same thing!

Stunts, Ken, Swanny, lighten up and enjoy your life. The world and 99% of people in it are wonderful, nobody is “out to get you” and I’m sure the vast majority of the people who run our and other Countries just do their best to do an almost impossibly crap job. <------ Are Directors of a corporation. Not elected like we're led to believe. Why don't they try putting the 'common man' in power?

Sure, humans are greedy, tell lies, are mean to each other at times, but on the whole we are living in a place and at a time when we should count our blessings. <---- I personally am far from misserable.

Saying that, I might be just like 99% of people who carry on with their lives unaware that Big Brother is out to screw it up for me and make me unhappy :-/

Re Dr Hook, I’d happily give him to any Country that disappeared him quickly 8-)

Peace & love man

:-*

Its 36 years old... Scarily accurate!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhjYMo9egzA&feature=related ::)

Trev
27-09-12, 12:46 PM
[quote author=Gerry link=1348679223/15#15 date=1348744253]
Call me a little cynical, but I would have severe doubts about taking advice about world issues (or anything) from anybody who changed his name to “Happy Birthday” for whatever reason.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Keep the chat going guys, raising a smile from me this lunchtime :)

Swanny
27-09-12, 01:06 PM
Good vid Stunts [smiley=thumbup.gif]
Wide awake for many years now.
What time is EastEnders on ;D

Gerry
27-09-12, 02:57 PM
[quote author=Swanny link=1348679223/16#16 date=1348745251
I enjoy my life very much and have had a great time so far. 8-)[/quote]

Delighted to hear it Swanny, and as I know your pillion passenger, I'm sure you enjoy it more than most ;)

Suppose we all look at things differently, I just hate the thought of people being made unhappy by things which I think as "invented", when there enough real things to worry about as it is, but if you can have your conspiratorial beliefs and keep happy, good on ya [smiley=thumbup.gif]

I try to worry about as little as I can do, works for me :)

G :)

wiltshire builders
27-09-12, 04:51 PM
What I can't stand is the self satisfied smugness of these people who know "the truth"

You're no better than the people you despise by trying to ram this stuff down our throats and mocking anyone who disagrees.

Governments lie, big industries f*ck over anyone who stands in their way and the media are used to manipulate the public for the benifit of the highest bidder.
This is old news and if you think you're telling us anything we don't know then you are deluded.

This is a bike forum yet the majority of the posts made by the "eyes wide open" brigade are about this new age propaganda.
What with looking up this crap and talking about it on forums, when do you actually get to ride?

redken1
27-09-12, 06:41 PM
Gerry, not quite sure why you make the unfounded assumption that I don't enjoy my life.

Nothing could be further from the truth. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Just for you. ;)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Snowy
27-09-12, 07:12 PM
keep the diversion alive... Its amazing, since my pal and fellow cameraman 'Happy Birthday' thats his name - changed by deedpoll. Opened my eyes... you see it everywhere... Don't believe the hype. Trust your instincts on such matters. they're usually right. There is something wrong with the f**kin world, have you not thought it, but can't quite put your finger on it? ::)

You're too late - the Matrix has already been a hit at the box office - you need something new to explain ;D ;D ;)

camera.op76
27-09-12, 07:37 PM
What I can't stand is the self satisfied smugness of these people who know "the truth" <-- I wish I knew the truth...

You're no better than the people you despise by trying to ram this stuff down our throats and mocking anyone who disagrees. <--- where is the mocking?

Governments lie, big industries f*ck over anyone who stands in their way and the media are used to manipulate the public for the benifit of the highest bidder.
This is old news and if you think you're telling us anything we don't know then you are deluded. <--- Old News... That makes it Ok then does it?

This is a bike forum yet the majority of the posts made by the "eyes wide open" brigade are about this new age propaganda. <---- eyes wide open brigade, I love it. Nothing wrong with having a different outlook. Just because I have questioned everything I ever hear/see.
What with looking up this crap and talking about it on forums, when do you actually get to ride? <---- as often as possible

You're right, it is complete bollocks. ::)

Swanny
27-09-12, 08:26 PM
Not sure if I'm one of the smug ones but I was out on my bike today just for a ride 8-)

Taylor911
27-09-12, 09:15 PM
We are too bloody nice. Other countries it wouldn't even get to court.
Bullet between the eyes, job done, tax payers saved hundreds of thousands if not millions and a spare seat on a plabe to the US

Keep your head held high and look down your nose at this sort of person and know whats why we are called 'Great Britain'.. And not 'Brutal Britain'.
We do things fairly and properly, not like animals.

wiltshire builders
28-09-12, 03:24 PM

I think it's great that someone was able to convince you to come around to their way of thinking and open your eyes to the truth. And that you're carrying on the fight on their behalf.

What was his name again?

Abu Birthday or something? ;D

redken1
28-09-12, 05:01 PM

I think it's great that someone was able to convince you to come around to their way of thinking and open your eyes to the truth. And that you're carrying on the fight on their behalf.

What was his name again?

Abu Birthday or something? ;D

Hmmm, what’s that you were saying about “Mocking?” ;)

redken1
05-10-12, 03:48 PM
Radical Islamist cleric Abu Hamza has failed in a last-ditch High Court bid to halt his extradition from the UK to the US to stand trial on terrorism charges.

The judges also rejected legal challenges by Babar Ahmad, Syed Ahsan, Khaled Al-Fawwaz and Adel Abdul Bary, and said they should all be extradited immediately.

Wes
06-10-12, 07:30 AM
Gone :)

Col
06-10-12, 03:02 PM
The overpaid lawyers must be crying their eyes out---at least they can now retire on the easy taxpayers money handed out to them---I guess that'd be right cos how else was all this tosh paid for .....U.K. land of ****ed over peasant and no common sense ::)

Geordie Stu
10-10-12, 10:53 AM
Now he's gone who pays the bill. Wonder if he got legal aid ::), can't imagine he had the thousands to pay for the 8 year legal battle or was it funded by terroists?

Swanny
10-10-12, 04:06 PM
Us tax payers paid, I wonder what they will be wasting our taxes on now??