PDA

View Full Version : Plod goes Yank

Col
21-10-12, 06:29 PM
What's this Plod Commissioner nonsense all about then ? there will be 41 PCCs..

.Wow!! and they already have an Association too how nice that'll cost

http://www.apccs.police.uk/

Isn't this somat the Yanks have...as in Batman

We can vote for some gimp apparently and lookee another website....oh!! yes nothing like splashing the cash ...look !!!look everyone---very nice indeedy

http://www.choosemypcc.org.uk/

..it must be really easy as that lumbering lardarse Prescott the hypochrite of Liebore fame and left jabber is looking to get in at Hull---this fool cost us £millions with his regional gummint tosh and multi service call centres ...we're still paying for that

So clearly not a very demanding role but the lucky wonder could collect £100k plus perks of our money

The errrr 'job' in the loosest possible terms is ..

..' a new role and the job of the PCC will be to oversee the police and ensure they prioritise what matters to you'

Well there you have it folks get voting ....I would like speed limits increased on the mways ..cheaper beer too...less high salaried ranks

Oh!!!! whoah there...hold yer horses before we get carried away with stuff.......ummmmmm so what exactly has the Chief Plods been doing along with their numerous minions and arse scratchers all these years...did they not know what to focus on in crime and crime prevention ????

So it's P45s all round for them is it as they have no function cos we gotta PCC and he/she is the main bod on the crime stuff ...yes indeedy

redken1
21-10-12, 06:31 PM
Col me old mucker I can think of one very good reason to turn out and vote;

Former Metropolitan Police chief Lord Ian Blair says people should not vote in elections for police and crime commissioners next month.
;) :-X

DaytonaDog
22-10-12, 02:55 PM
Say goodbye to an independent non-politicized police force!!!!!!! It will be a sad sad day and i fear even more for the future of the British police service. Yes the service isn't perfect at present but I dread to think what will happen when individuals, with agendas and subject to political influence, with no policing experience become responsible for governance of the police. Oh well only 12 and a half years till retirement. Not that i'm counting.

Col
22-10-12, 03:43 PM
Yeah it is very disturbing if you consider the likes of that bumbling lunatic Prescott is going to be PCC.....did any of the big gobs debate this tosh before it got this far ?

Cannot believe the country is having a seperate election for this errrrr 'non job' because how much time could it actually take and what is the purpose of doing the bleedin obvious which we already cough up a fortune for in the shape of chief plods and minions ::)...

'Hello Chief Plod it is your lord and master the PCC 'ere...now look please deal with the burglars, drunks, druggies, and other stuff Ta muchly--if you want me I will be playing golf or somat :D'