PDA

View Full Version : old man syndrome

Wes
28-10-12, 09:39 PM
I was out for a curry with a few pals the friday night, and caught a passing comment from a couple of 20 somethings, that "the only problem with this place is its always full of old men" the cheek of it ::) went out for a night out, and came back with a complex ;D ;D

Col
28-10-12, 11:14 PM
You gotta 'comb over' already ;D ;D curry !!!! plenty of good[ish] stuff in them for you now yer getting on abit ;)

Nelly
29-10-12, 06:59 AM
welcome to my life wes....
:(

Swanny
29-10-12, 09:53 AM
Many a good tune played on an old fiddle :)

Kevinb
29-10-12, 01:27 PM
I was out for a curry with a few pals the friday night, and caught a passing comment from a couple of 20 somethings, that "the only problem with this place is its always full of old men" the cheek of it ::) went out for a night out, and came back with a complex ;D ;D

Came back with a complex is better than a complan ;D

Hope you took them outside and beat the cr*p out of them just to show them there younguns what us oldens are still capable of

Wes
29-10-12, 06:57 PM
welcome to my life wes....
:(

Well then at least im in good company mate :)

redken1
29-10-12, 07:58 PM
Ye, I know exactly what you mean Wes.

When I retire with all that time on my hands I’m def going to set up some kind of pensioners’ pressure group. I’m certainly not going to put my slippers on, potter around the greenhouse and go away and die quietly. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

If only the elderly realised what a powerful lobbying group they could be – I’m sure mobilising thousands to occupy the energy suppliers HQs would be a good place to start. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Polish your walking sticks ready for battle troops! ;) :)

Geordie Stu
30-10-12, 05:31 PM
comment from a couple of 20 somethings, that "the only problem with this place is its always full of old men"

The cheeky wee ****e. Should have said "Ya arl a wee bit young & had too much beer, Now "F**K Off its past ya bed time ;D ;D

Jon_W
02-11-12, 12:41 PM
comment from a couple of 20 somethings, that "the only problem with this place is its always full of old men"

The cheeky wee ****e. Should have said "Ya arl a wee bit young & had too much beer, Now "F**K Off its past ya bed time ;D ;D

she'd have never understood yer Stu.... we speak roit proper down 'ere! ;D