PDA

View Full Version : Number 10 paedophile ring

Swanny
25-10-12, 02:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0WyKh2U64c

Swanny
06-11-12, 11:47 AM
Looks like this maybe getting a little to close for comfort for those in power

LAST week we told how, in a separate case again involving an underage sex ring linked to Margaret Thatcher’s government, police were warned: “Stop investigating if you want to keep your jobs.”

Now, Labour MP Tom Watson has revealed he has also been threatened for speaking out.

But he defiantly wrote on his blog: “I am not going to let this drop despite warnings from people who should know that my personal safety is imperilled if I dig any deeper.

“It’s spooked me so much that I’ve kept a detailed log of all the allegations should anything happen.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/280578/Labour-MP-spooked-by-warnings/

Mitch9128
06-11-12, 11:53 AM
Have you ever heard of the supposed paedo though? An aide to Thatcher supposedly, he's no big name though. I won't mention his name, but google will point you in the right direction.

camera.op76
06-11-12, 01:57 PM
Looks like this maybe getting a little to close for comfort for those in power

LAST week we told how, in a separate case again involving an underage sex ring linked to Margaret Thatcher’s government, police were warned: “Stop investigating if you want to keep your jobs.”

Now, Labour MP Tom Watson has revealed he has also been threatened for speaking out.

But he defiantly wrote on his blog: “I am not going to let this drop despite warnings from people who should know that my personal safety is imperilled if I dig any deeper.

“It’s spooked me so much that I’ve kept a detailed log of all the allegations should anything happen.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/280578/Labour-MP-spooked-by-warnings/

Nothing shocks me anymore...

"But he defiantly wrote on his blog: “I am not going to let this drop despite warnings from people who should know that my personal safety is imperilled if I dig any deeper."

If thats true, is there something more sinister at work here?

Police were warned: “Stop investigating if you want to keep your jobs.”

These people are above the law... Oh wait - course they create the law! :)

Regarding the police - I did hear a shocking rumour from the media camp on the April Jones story.

They spotted the poor little mite in the river, by the time they got to the site she had been washed away... They called off the search volunteers and concentrated the search back on the river, hoping she'd be washed back in.

Makes you wonder eh? >:(

Col
06-11-12, 11:31 PM
Stunts you are missing an 'n' ;)......just spent some time checking cos didn't think it was right

soz off topic :-*

yeah this stuff well there ya go even plod don't get to do what we think we pay them for as the whole thing/system has institutionalised state employees who just do what they are told and are happy to have a good pension and guaranteed salaries so don't want to bite the hand that feeds them

guess it's the same everywhere........'sigh'