PDA

View Full Version : Tablet

Wes
23-11-12, 05:46 PM
Im looking to buy a tablet for a present, and ive been looking at either the kindle fire hd or the nexus 7, anyone on here have either? or any opinions would be appreciated, cheers :)

DC
23-11-12, 06:26 PM
For what its worth Wes my brother has used both and reckons the kindle fire is a bit fiddly and the nexus is the B******S !!! Dont know anything about either myslf . :)

Squashed_Fly
23-11-12, 09:01 PM
Yeah, apparently if you're not going down the iPad route, the nexus is pretty awesome. I have a friend who is a professional photographer and uses a nexus to do loads of photo type stuff on. I have an iPad, and I wouldn't swap it for the world.

Well maybe the world, but nothing less!

Swanny
23-11-12, 11:19 PM
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/kindle-fire-99-staples-instore-nationwide-1376103

Senna(Dan)
24-11-12, 05:46 AM
Depends on what you are you using it for Wes. The kindle fire is very media based where the Nexus is there to exploit the Google play market and allow apps galore.

You might be able to pick up an Asus Transformer TF101 for a similar price. Very good bits of kit and can also be used as a netbook if you buy the keyboard attachment.