PDA

View Full Version : Anyone into walking?

bubblylittleme
22-11-12, 04:34 PM
I have received this via an email. Does anyone fancy it?

We would like to introduce you to an exciting event for 2013 in support of The Mitchemp Trust, a registered youth development charity working with vulnerable young people aged 11 to 14 years old from across Wiltshire and Swindon.

This is your chance to take part in an exciting and fun challenge event whilst fundraising to help some of the most vulnerable children here in Wiltshire. Our Brecon 10 Peaks Challenge will take place on Saturday 16th of March 2013.

We are looking for teams of four walkers to climb 10 of the highest mountains in the Brecon Beacons within 10 hours and raise £1,000 to help us improve these young people's lives. This will require good planning, preparation and sheer determination.

Teams will be given a great deal of support along the way, from experienced fundraisers to expert mountain guides. This exciting team challenge will not only test the ability of teams to work together effectively but also present many personal challenges along the way. It’s a fun event and we would be most appreciative of your support.

Teams can Register a team for the 10 peaks now, visit the upcoming Challenge Events section of our website for more information or email claire@mitchemptrust.org.uk to find out more.

Thank you so much for your support.

Kindest regards,

Claire Connelly
http://www.mitchemptrust.org.uk/Brecon-10-Peaks-Challenge/Register-your-team/menu-id-335.html

Geordie Stu
26-11-12, 06:06 PM
Just checked my diary & the date is when I have my daughters. Not able to do it :(