PDA

View Full Version : Reporting benefit fraud

Swanny
28-11-12, 05:55 PM
From FB

Hotline: Benefit Fraud Hotline, can I help?
Me: Yes, I'd like to report benefit fraud.
Hotline: Ok, can I have the name and address of the person?
Me: Yes, it's David Cameron, number 10, Downing Street.

long pause...........

Hotline: I'm sorry, can you say that again, do you mean the 'David Cameron'? What evidence do you have that he has committed fraud?
Me: It's on record he claimed Child Disability Allowance even though he is rich and would easily have had over £16,000 in savings. How does he circumvent the nationwide rule of applying for benefits when clearly not needing them, or qualifying under your regulations?

Hotline: So you want to report David Cameron?
Me: Erm... I believe that is what I said.. twice now.
Hotline: Let me get my manager.
Me: (Sighs) .. ok, get your manager.

Manager: Can I help you?
Me: You seem to need me to repeat myself before taking a report, is that deliberate, or are you willingly accepting responsibility for not doing your job, therefore forcing me to phone the police regarding your complicity in this case? I believe your colleague has already told you what I am reporting? I want documented evidence sent to my address, that you are dealing with my request and performing the necessary investigations please.

Manager: I'm sorry, I can't hear you.
Me: That's ok Pauline Toner, I heard your colleague calling you over the phone and I can report you for being an accessory, if that's what you want? I think you should apply for benefits as 'unfit for work' considering you are deaf. You shouldn't be answering the telephone. Please get your manager to call me, regarding your unprofessional conduct and tell him I want a call back today. Thanks.

THE BENEFIT FRAUD HOTLINE number if anyone wants to help: 0800 783 9668. Speak to Mrs Pauline Toner who likes to pretend she is deaf.

;D

camera.op76
28-11-12, 08:11 PM
From FB

Hotline: Benefit Fraud Hotline, can I help?
Me: Yes, I'd like to report benefit fraud.
Hotline: Ok, can I have the name and address of the person?
Me: Yes, it's David Cameron, number 10, Downing Street.

long pause...........

Hotline: I'm sorry, can you say that again, do you mean the 'David Cameron'? What evidence do you have that he has committed fraud?
Me: It's on record he claimed Child Disability Allowance even though he is rich and would easily have had over £16,000 in savings. How does he circumvent the nationwide rule of applying for benefits when clearly not needing them, or qualifying under your regulations?

Hotline: So you want to report David Cameron?
Me: Erm... I believe that is what I said.. twice now.
Hotline: Let me get my manager.
Me: (Sighs) .. ok, get your manager.

Manager: Can I help you?
Me: You seem to need me to repeat myself before taking a report, is that deliberate, or are you willingly accepting responsibility for not doing your job, therefore forcing me to phone the police regarding your complicity in this case? I believe your colleague has already told you what I am reporting? I want documented evidence sent to my address, that you are dealing with my request and performing the necessary investigations please.

Manager: I'm sorry, I can't hear you.
Me: That's ok Pauline Toner, I heard your colleague calling you over the phone and I can report you for being an accessory, if that's what you want? I think you should apply for benefits as 'unfit for work' considering you are deaf. You shouldn't be answering the telephone. Please get your manager to call me, regarding your unprofessional conduct and tell him I want a call back today. Thanks.

THE BENEFIT FRAUD HOTLINE number if anyone wants to help: 0800 783 9668. Speak to Mrs Pauline Toner who likes to pretend she is deaf.

;D

Hahahaha love it!

voodoo
28-11-12, 08:58 PM
brilliant ;D

Conehead
28-11-12, 09:11 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D