PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know where...

A13X4ND7A
18-12-12, 11:11 AM
Does anyone know where you can get someone to do decorations for a wedding at extremely short notice (Wedding is 28th December) in Trowbridge.

Priced up the cost of ordering it all online and doing it ourselves so just seeing how much more it would be for someone to come in and do it instead as it would save a lot of headache and hassle. We did go to one place in Trowbridge but the chap was so unhelpful it stressed me out enough trying to communicate what we wanted to him!

cheers.

p.s Don't ever organise a wedding in about 30 days with Christmas in the middle, I think i'm going to have a nervous breakdown at this rate :D hahaha

Geordie Stu
18-12-12, 01:40 PM
Try looking online. Post should be back to normal by then. There's a party shop opposite Halfords/B&Q. They may have something

A13X4ND7A
18-12-12, 04:34 PM
I've had a look on-line, its not so much the post im worried about, I just dont have the time to put it all together.

That's the shop I went to, he was quite rude and wasn't really interested in helping to be honest.

thanks though.

db
18-12-12, 06:02 PM
You could try my workmate, she does balloon decorations and more, I've no idea if she 'll be available though
www.balloonsbyme.co.uk is her website, give her a bell

silly_simon
19-12-12, 07:46 PM
There is Occassions for balloons also in Trowbridge, not sure what else they do there :)

And thats the date I got married incidently :o

Toph
19-12-12, 11:11 PM
Alexandra, try this place, it's local, and they are really helpful and friendly.

Buckingham Balloons Ltd
113 St Thomas Rd,
Trowbridge,
Wiltshire BA147LT

Tel: 01225 752410
Email: sales@buckinghamballoons.co.uk

A13X4ND7A
20-12-12, 08:38 AM
Thanks everyone. We've now sorted it out :)