PDA

View Full Version : Its was only a matter of time

Geordie Stu
04-02-13, 03:59 PM
Hmmmm, A couple of weeks ago I turned 50...! It had to happen Saga Holiday brochure came via the post & inside leaflets about health insurance & retirement straight in the bin for that lot.

FFS now I feel old. >:(

Conehead
04-02-13, 05:01 PM
Come on it is not that bad, you do get a free pen when enquiring. ;D ;D

Geordie Stu
04-02-13, 05:10 PM
Come on it is not that bad, you do get a free pen when enquiring. ;D ;D

I wouldn't have minded if I asked for the brochure, but I didn't

Kevinb
04-02-13, 05:11 PM
Hmmmm, A couple of weeks ago I turned 50...! It had to happen Saga Holiday brochure came via the post & inside leaflets about health insurance & retirement straight in the bin for that lot.

Could be worse you could have had a Co-op funerals brochure!
I'm 50 next year. Cant wait :'(

Wes
04-02-13, 05:42 PM
Age is just a number mate, shouldnt worry about it ;)

bubblylittleme
04-02-13, 06:22 PM
Actually Stu these emails etc have some benefits worth looking at! I thought same as you at first.

redken1
04-02-13, 07:16 PM

Brochures for stair-lifts next. PMSL ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-*

Should be a smooth transition from a Kawasaki :D :P ;D :-*

BB
04-02-13, 08:21 PM
As Wes said, age is just a number. It's your mental age & outlook that counts! Just look at Ghost! :D

BB
(just joking darling, honest hehe!)

Nelly
04-02-13, 08:51 PM

LOL i told you they would find you ! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ducatista
06-02-13, 08:14 PM
It's your mental age & outlook that counts!

Yeah, I'm sure you mental age averages it down a bit :D :D ;D

redken1
06-02-13, 08:18 PM
It's your mental age & outlook that counts!

Yeah, I'm sure you mental age averages it down a bit :D :D ;D

+1 ;D ;D ;D

bobf279
06-02-13, 10:51 PM
maybe some well meaning friend enquired on your behalf ;)

Conehead
07-02-13, 12:10 AM
Does that mean that you volunteered his name BobF. ;D ;D ;D

Toph
07-02-13, 12:13 AM
I'm 3 years older than you.. and I'm a perfect specimen!! :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ::)

Conehead
07-02-13, 12:14 AM
Are you sure Toph, you dont look well in your picture. Is that a bad case of stripitus. :D :D

Toph
07-02-13, 12:16 AM
Are you sure Toph, you dont look well in your picture. Is that a bad case of stripitus. :D :D

I was feeling a little "hoarse" ;D

Conehead
07-02-13, 12:39 AM

I was feeling a little "hoarse" ;D

I cant believe I missed that opportunity. You win. :-/ :-/

Kevinb
07-02-13, 01:22 PM

Looks like he's wheelying away from Tesco's before he ends up in a burger

Snowy
07-02-13, 03:26 PM
Saga holiday brochures are the least of your worries ... wait until you start getting the quotes for funeral insurance ;D

Shorty
07-02-13, 03:58 PM
I've got a couple of years to go for SAGA but they started sending them to me last year - does it also go on how old they think you look :o

I met 3 SAGA trips in India - I kept getting flash backs of 'Best Exotic Marigold Hotel' one of them even looked like Dame Judy!

Nelly
07-02-13, 04:40 PM
I've got a couple of years to go for SAGA but they started sending them to me last year - does it also go on how old they think you look :o

I met 3 SAGA trips in India - I kept getting flash backs of 'Best Exotic Marigold Hotel' one of them even looked like Dame Judy!

;D ;D ;D ;D
I've got all this too look forward to then. Ah well, good job i've got at least 15 years wait yet.... ::)

redken1
07-02-13, 06:51 PM

;D ;D ;D ;D
I've got all this too look forward to then. Ah well, good job i've got at least 15 years wait yet.... ::)

"Should have gone to specsavers" ;D

Geordie Stu
08-02-13, 04:20 PM
I've got all this too look forward to then. Ah well, good job i've got at least 15 years wait yet....

What is it you said to me "They will find you" Your next ;D ;D

bobf279
08-02-13, 08:46 PM
Does that mean that you volunteered his name BobF. ;D ;D ;D

'Twas not me, I don't know his address