PDA

View Full Version : addineyeV2-html

wheelers
08-03-13, 07:01 PM
can anyone tell me what addineyeV2-html is all about? pop up appears on the bottom of the screen but wont go away , have to shut the browser down. got enough trouble with the pc's and suspicious about downloading

Jed
08-03-13, 07:12 PM
I put the code into Google and found a number of forums that are dealing with this very issue. Namely a number of web developers who are suffering the same issue. Check it out on Google and I hope all the tech stuff makes more sense to you than it does to me!

redken1
08-03-13, 07:25 PM
Really glad someone else mentioned it because I thought it was my own PC. I could not work out how my PC contracted a virus as it hasn't been out of the house for 3 years.

:D ::) ;D

Dabz
08-03-13, 07:34 PM
Hmm I'll have a look and see if it's something up with the forums.

Green Man
08-03-13, 08:08 PM
Yep i get the same i have to close IE to get rid ??? >:( >:(

Dabz
08-03-13, 08:10 PM
oddly it only does it in IE, not chrome..

Swanny
08-03-13, 08:13 PM
I use firefox no problems here

Dabz
08-03-13, 08:17 PM
found a fix and have applied it...so if it's still going it after the next 10 mins or so let me know :)

apparently it's related to the Google adwords which I'm not impressed about. If this fix hasn't worked then I may just have to remove them..they only make about £7 a month anyway

wheelers
08-03-13, 08:18 PM
it does ask and says " from WWW.wiltshirebikers.co.uk?" hence asking if it was something from the forum. Im on many forums and its only here... :-?

Green Man
08-03-13, 08:18 PM
Cheers Boss [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Dabz
08-03-13, 08:25 PM
it does ask and says " from WWW.wiltshirebikers.co.uk?" hence asking if it was something from the forum. Im on many forums and its only here... :-?

Yeh I think it started when we added the google ads at the bottom recently. Not impressed!

redken1
08-03-13, 09:01 PM

Yeh I think it started when we added the google ads at the bottom recently. Not impressed!

You know your techy onions James 8-) 8-) 8-)

Rabb
08-03-13, 09:03 PM
Guess I will be OK then as I use firefox & chrome only.
Lucky I guess - but I am religious about my updates & AVG!

Dabz
08-03-13, 09:07 PM
The issue is to do with the (rubbish) way Internet Explorer deals with embedded links and iframes used for showing random adverts on sites :/

redken1
08-03-13, 09:09 PM
The issue is to do with the (rubbish) way Internet Explorer deals with embedded links and iframes used for showing random adverts on sites :/

Ye I was thinking the same James ;) :D

Squashed_Fly
08-03-13, 10:01 PM

I thought it was the grub nuts working their way up the donkey flange and out of the St Elmos trench pipe?

Ps, if you recognise that quote, you automatically get 20 cool points!

majodude
09-03-13, 07:53 AM
Bill Bailey classic!