PDA

View Full Version : Accommodation Near Silverstone

bobf279
20-03-13, 08:31 PM
I am heading off for an IAM skills day at Silverstone next week and it is an early start so will need to stay somewhere the night before. Can anyone recommend some b&b accommodation with reasonably secure parking and close to Silverstone? Thanks in anticipation

Wes
20-03-13, 08:48 PM
Yes mate, ive stayed at The White Hart hotel in Buckingham before when working on the new pit/paddock at Silverstone, its only a short hop from the track, really good rooms, and the bonus of a decent sized pub as well, serves food, so its all good :) I used to book through laterooms, as sometimes you can get a good discount.

Dabz
21-03-13, 05:23 PM
I always used to stay at The Green man pub which is 5 mins down the dual carriageway. It did burn down the year before last but I think it's all up and rebuilt again now

Moo
21-03-13, 05:36 PM
I always used to stay at The Green man pub which is 5 mins down the dual carriageway. It did burn down the year before last but I think it's all up and rebuilt again now

It is rebuilt now and is a Premier Inn stayed there this time last year for a trackday. Hotel was standard Premier Inn but the food in the pub was nice!!

bobf279
21-03-13, 09:13 PM
thanks guys all sorted now