PDA

View Full Version : Plans for 2006!

Mac
02-01-06, 08:52 PM
Whats everyone got lined up for this year then?

Anyone fancy some big trips?

I'm currently organising a trip to Magny Cour on the bike....that should be an awesome trip..

V-TWIN
02-01-06, 08:53 PM
av to arrange a ride to poole harbour during the summer, that place is amazing for bikes

Mac
02-01-06, 08:55 PM
Definitley...Tuesday night for cod and chips on the sea front!

I'm def up for that

Dabz
02-01-06, 08:58 PM
I usually go to poole harbour almost every week during the summer months, excellent meet and a nice ride down.

My plan (well hope) is to replace the bike I had to sell last year - need garage space which I'm trying to sort asap. If I can sort a garage in the next week or so I'll be getting a 1200 Bandit which I know very well and have helped modify. If not then who knows :P

tomcat
03-01-06, 12:01 AM
my plans is to get my bike licence and get a bike ;)
but then that was my plans last year to :s fingers crossed i do lots of over time.

would be good to get a car and bike meet going between topsecretcruising and this site.

i hope this site doesnt get like another site i joined they hated car drivers and i got totaly dissed so i left with tail between my legs lol

aj

Mac
03-01-06, 07:42 AM
Alan...have you decided what riding school ur gonna go with?

You'll find that Dabz and I are car lovers too being members of PGAC. You definitiley wont get dissed here mate...promise ! :D

tomcat
03-01-06, 10:06 AM
cooool ;D

havn't even thought about that either yet mate to be honest, not even sure what ones there are in swindon?

tell ya what ill pop a post up save going of topic in here ;)

cheers aj