PDA

View Full Version : Possible new bike :)

Dabz
07-01-06, 10:37 PM
Not 100% definite yet as I don't really have the money (well, ANY money) but it's a good bike to let get away...

It's a 1999 T reg Suzuki Bandit, 1200cc (so 100bhp, 0-60 in under 3 secs, and quicker than a GPz1100), very well looked after (1 owner from new, who I know) and with a brand new chain & sprocket, good tyres etc etc. Mods are tasteful - micron can (and original which is on there at the mo - the micron is stupidly loud), heated grips, carbon tank pad, bar ends, belly pan, dual applicator scottoiler...it's quote high mileage at 38k but with only 1 owner I know who's done them :P I'd also be able to buy it at WAY below book price

here's a pic anyway, without the belly pan :) my red one is behind, the one in question in in front.

http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk/dabz/bandits.jpg

The only things making me thing about this at the mo is lack of money (the main reason) and that it's a heavy bike - even though it'd hold its own against most bikes it's still very heavy round corners and I'm still not the most confident biker in the world

Mac
08-01-06, 11:37 AM
Go for it mate..need it for the 5th
And besides...if it dont work out then sell it for a profit...

Mac