PDA

View Full Version : which autocom?

Dabz
09-01-06, 03:21 PM
just looking at these autocom things - which model do people have, and can anyone recommend a distributer?

Scott_W
09-01-06, 03:33 PM
Sits back waiting for Rich to post a reply............

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
09-01-06, 03:37 PM
There is dude at Autocom called Rich that might be able to help, I know he has supplied Scott, Paul, Iain, Neil and soon to be Mac. He is bit thick but he knows his stuff. :)

Dabz
09-01-06, 03:38 PM
hehe that's ok I'll talk slowly ;) any idea of prices etc? I've been pressured into buying a new bike, so with the bike, insurance, tax, new trousers and boots I'm VERY poor...but if everyone's gonna be chatting away on rides I don't wanna be silent bob

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
09-01-06, 03:41 PM
£72.50 will get you an Active like most people are running on here and an extra £75 on top will get you talking bike to bike. Just a sinlge rider mate or maybe a pillion?

Dabz
09-01-06, 03:52 PM
do other people have bike to bike? ideally have pillion yeh as the mrs rides (with) me quite frequently :P

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
09-01-06, 03:57 PM
Most people do mate but I have just seen your post on PGAC if you can get your hands on radio that will save you some pennies.

So to get you a rider to pillion set up with a lead to plug a Motorola T5422 in it will cost you £117.50

Dabz
09-01-06, 04:10 PM
cool I already have 2 t5422's :D

09-01-06, 04:20 PM
Spot on :D

if you need anymore help you know where I will be either on here or PGAC so send me a PM :P

Mac
09-01-06, 04:42 PM
Rich
My W800 is arriving tomorrow.
What else do i need dude?

SkyJawa
09-01-06, 04:53 PM
There is dude at Autocom called Rich that might be able to help, I know he has supplied Scott, Paul, Iain, Neil and soon to be Mac. He is bit thick but he knows his stuff. :)

Couldn't have put it better (although maybe the term wideboy would have featured too :)) ;) :P

Scott_W
09-01-06, 04:55 PM
and bald.......... :D

Dare I say fat? Nah, he'll only kick the crap out of me next time he sees me! :D

GIXER_PAUL
09-01-06, 04:58 PM

Dare I say fat? Nah, he'll only kick the crap out of me next time he sees me! :D

hehehehe!!!!1
note:thats no invitation to start on me. Dabz when you meet up with others just make sure your radio is tuned in with them, thats my trick not to ::)

Scott_W
09-01-06, 05:02 PM
Paul, it does help doesn't it! ;):)

Oh well, we all live and learn!

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
09-01-06, 05:19 PM
Couldn't have put it better (although maybe the term wideboy would have featured too :)) ;) :P[/quote]

Ay you calling me fat, gonna let your tyres down next time I see you

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
09-01-06, 05:20 PM
Rich
My W800 is arriving tomorrow.
What else do i need dude?

1x Kit 3 £72.50 (Active main riders kit)
1x Part 110 £15 (Kenwood interface lead)
1x Phone headset sending to me so I can chop it into a phone lead for you....cost freebie. We do not or can get any any adpators mate which is a bummer.

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
09-01-06, 05:23 PM

Bald yeh wotever your getting there bigboy :-/. Fat......possibly yeah but the treadmill is helping :'(.

Im still gonig to kcik your ass wotever, probably let your tyres down too ;D

Scott_W
09-01-06, 05:25 PM
:D

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
10-01-06, 11:50 AM
Yeh you best smile before I knock it of your face..............and then run away really really fast like. Well as fast as I can being a fat git!

SkyJawa
10-01-06, 01:02 PM
Ay you calling me fat, gonna let your tyres down next time I see you

LOL! Well I was meaning it in the kinda "geezer" term, but then Scott came along and said fat so its all his fault that it might have been misconstrued :(

However - LMAO @ this thread :D

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
10-01-06, 01:07 PM
Ok Neil I will leave your tyres but scotts are coming down......all of them "ha ha ha" in an evil laugh :)

Scott_W
10-01-06, 01:13 PM
Now that is not very brotherly is it!?!?!?! :'(

If you are not careful I will have to set the Nice on to you!

BTW, sorry for detracting from the main topic of Autocom here!

I think I might just mention the word Autocom again though as Google will be picking up on and it might start appearing in their searches soon..... see Rich, I'm doing my bit for you! ;)

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
10-01-06, 01:27 PM
Now that is not very brotherly is it!?!?!?! :'(

If you are not careful I will have to set the Nice on to you!

BTW, sorry for detracting from the main topic of Autocom here!

I think I might just mention the word Autocom again though as Google will be picking up on and it might start appearing in their searches soon..... see Rich, I'm doing my bit for you! ;)

Come bring it I mnot scared of her, get a few Malibu's down her and she will be giggling too much anyway ;D

Yeh stop hijacking the tread people I am trying to get Mac and Dabz sorted in a professional manner ;)