PDA

View Full Version : J & S Accessories - Bristol

Dabz
13-01-06, 10:36 PM
anyone been to J & S Accessories in Bristol before? got a day off next Friday so planning on taking a trip over to see about getting some new trousers...probably pop into the bike shop in Chippenham too :P Just wondering if it's easy to find etc?

Mac
14-01-06, 09:58 AM
Yeah piece of cake mate. Thats where I bought my leathers from and boots. Very helpful service in store. Quite large in size too.
I could be about Friday if u wanna meet up perhaps??

Dabz
14-01-06, 10:41 AM
yeh that'd be cool - maybe meet in chippers, pop to the bike shop there then scoot along the motorway to j&s?

Mac
14-01-06, 11:29 AM
Sure...think its got a macdonalds next door so we can grab lunch there
lol...not!

Been getting back from work about 11am...maybe meet 12.30? that ok?

Dabz
14-01-06, 11:57 AM
cool, yeh 12.30 would be good - how bout at chippenham, then we can jump in my car to the bike shop in chippers then over to j&s (or the other way round)

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
16-01-06, 03:40 PM
Not going to Foulups then!!!! I wonder why :)

Mac
16-01-06, 03:58 PM
Why call them that? Heard bad things? They are my local 5 star Arai centre...was gonna go there for my new lid

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
16-01-06, 04:20 PM
They stock our products so I get to speak to them a fair bit and its not good :( Lovely shop I could spend a fortune there and its flippin HUGE.

I also get customers from your way calling them that due to things that have gone on in the past. If I get someone asking me who they have got in their area most call them Foulups which make me giggle

Dabz
16-01-06, 04:57 PM
it's a gorgeous shop, always worth a walk round admiring the bikes - never bought anything there though (other than a coffee and doughnut)

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
17-01-06, 02:15 PM
Yeh I walked in and thought I was in heaven, loads of casual clothes I would wear, lots of bikes I would ride and I had an empty trannie sat out for me to steal a bike parked up outside. So close to taking the van stickers and plates off and doing a running with a mint KTM 450 EXC super motard. But the angel in me popped up and said no! Arse