PDA

View Full Version : grrr need a sportsbike!

Dabz
16-02-06, 01:54 PM
Just been in town and a whole convoy of sportsbikes came and parked next to me..I need one! damn money :P shouldn't have bought a brand new convertible...got £30 to last me the rest of the month :P

Scott_W
16-02-06, 02:08 PM
Just wait until we all meet up for some rides!!!! You could well be the only one on a fully naked bike (this is assuming that SkyJawa does indeed get his R6).

Dabz
16-02-06, 02:28 PM
hehe I know, gonna be rubbish! Might go another summer on the naked bike then sell it and get something sportier, depending on how much I end up using it this time round

Scott_W
16-02-06, 02:43 PM
Well lets hope you use it a lot!

I've just found out that the Isle of Man might be imposing speed limits across the whole island now which is frustrating as a group of us were planning on going over there for a long weekend this year. :(

Dabz
16-02-06, 02:47 PM
Once I find somewhere to store the damn thing I'll be out on it all the time...and at that point I'll consider selling for something like a blackbird or ninja...something good for taking pillion passengers hehe

JamesHockley
20-02-06, 03:08 PM
Get a Blackbird! Not that I am biased! They are great bikes and if you look around you can get them quite cheap.

SkyJawa
21-02-06, 10:47 AM
Just wait until we all meet up for some rides!!!! You could well be the only one on a fully naked bike (this is assuming that SkyJawa does indeed get his R6).

Or ZX6R 636 ;) :D

SkyJawa
21-02-06, 10:48 AM
Well lets hope you use it a lot!

I've just found out that the Isle of Man might be imposing speed limits across the whole island now which is frustrating as a group of us were planning on going over there for a long weekend this year. :(

we should still do it though - doesn't bother us here anyway ;) :P :D

Scott_W
21-02-06, 11:26 AM
That's true mate.... however the IoM Police are really clamping down on speeding in their towns so I would guess they will do the same on the NSL bits. However, lets just cross our fingers and hope it doesn't come in and we can really enjoy ourselves! :D

SkyJawa
21-02-06, 12:31 PM
That's true mate.... however the IoM Police are really clamping down on speeding in their towns so I would guess they will do the same on the NSL bits. However, lets just cross our fingers and hope it doesn't come in and we can really enjoy ourselves! :D

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar! :D