PDA

View Full Version : Update on bike order

Mac
07-02-06, 06:03 PM
Just found out yesterday...the colour scheme I've ordered...is different to the pic I was shown!!
Basically theres a tad more silver on the back of the bike...
Yet to see a proper pic but it looks good still.
Still no update on actual date. GWhite is having a meeting with their honda rep tomorrow so hopefully update then!

Dabz
07-02-06, 06:30 PM
will still look the dog's nadgers mate! let's hope you find out a firm date soon!

Scott_W
07-02-06, 11:46 PM
Fingers crossed for some good news then!

Mac
23-02-06, 12:01 PM
Latest news...
could be looking at 1-2 months for delivery...

Katel
23-02-06, 12:01 PM
They still not got rid of their old stock?

Mac
23-02-06, 12:03 PM
Nope...am gutted at the mo

GIXER_PAUL
23-02-06, 12:32 PM
mate im gutted for you, they are taking the pi$$ i feel

Katel
23-02-06, 01:25 PM
I don't understand why they can't just get your bike in for the 1st March, or do they have a minimum order??

Still sucks big time tho :(

Scott_W
23-02-06, 02:52 PM
That's not good Mac. :(

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
23-02-06, 02:58 PM
You can borrow the trike in my avatar if you want mate in between:)

major bummer though dude

Mac
23-02-06, 05:00 PM
Cheers dude but what would u ride?
Comtemplating getting a full refund and placing an order with suzuki..

Scott_W
23-02-06, 05:15 PM
Mac, you know Suzuki is the correct choice! ;) GO ON DO IT!

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

BTW, I'm not at all biased! ;D

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
23-02-06, 05:25 PM
Just as long as I get to keep my bucket you can borrow it for as long as you want I am thinking of getting a battery powered version anyway.

Gixers are too common...............only jesting brothers before you start slating me

Scott_W
23-02-06, 05:28 PM
Rich, sad thing is, you are right! :(

Dabz
23-02-06, 10:01 PM
to be honest after all this crap from Honda I'd cancel the order and get something else. It's been half a YEAR since you passed your test almost mate...that's a long time to be waiting for one particular bike!

Other option is to do what I told you to do in October...get on ebay, get yourself a £500 winter hack and get out on the roads while you wait for the RR

Katel
23-02-06, 10:37 PM
Patience is a virtue!!! :) I wouldn't give up on it now, seeing as you've been waiting so long.

Scott_W
24-02-06, 09:22 AM
to be honest after all this crap from Honda I'd cancel the order and get something else. It's been half a YEAR since you passed your test almost mate...that's a long time to be waiting for one particular bike!

Other option is to do what I told you to do in October...get on ebay, get yourself a £500 winter hack and get out on the roads while you wait for the RR

I would have to agree with Dabz's thoughts. Half a year is a long time to go w/out riding a bike after passing your test so if you are adament about getting the CBR, then make sure you get some cheapo hack just to gain/build up some confidence.

GIXER_PAUL
24-02-06, 09:43 AM
Marc i can see where your coming from, i think i would be cancelling and buying the new gixer 600 mmmmmmm. BTW i was watching a pod video last night from March last year and it was just when i was going up the strip and you walked past the bloomin camera with Kate.lol

Katel
24-02-06, 10:33 AM
Is that the time when me and Marc went against each other up the strip 4 times?

GIXER_PAUL
24-02-06, 10:50 AM
Yep and i dont think he won once lol.... I went up against Steve and ninja had them both of the line then lost by .2 of a second to each grrrrrrr!!!

Katel
24-02-06, 11:35 AM
Yep and i dont think he won once lol....

Before he comes on, I'll say that he did get a quicker time than me.. I have vids of all four runs, and my starts were a lot better than his :)

GIXER_PAUL
24-02-06, 12:15 PM
Ooops sorry mac, i stand corrected.

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
24-02-06, 01:27 PM
I spotted Marc plus the vid was on fast forward at the time!!!! how good am I