PDA

View Full Version : Moto GP

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
21-03-06, 03:12 PM
Yay Moto GP starts this weekend, keep an eye out for Team Suzuki (my hard work over the last couple of weeks will be on show, their pit crew headset and radios etc)

Place your bets as to who is going to win the first race :-?

Mac
21-03-06, 03:16 PM
Must set Sky plus...

GIXER_PAUL
21-03-06, 03:30 PM
bet it wont be gibernau (thank god) haha

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
21-03-06, 03:35 PM
Me too bro, he will do his usual ride for a bit then bin it.

I reckon Haydon or Rossi

GIXER_PAUL
21-03-06, 03:36 PM
im guessing the later PRAISE THE DOC!!!!!!

SkyJawa
21-03-06, 05:36 PM
Moto GP starts this weekend but Moto GP for the 360 isn't out for another few months yet - dammit!

R1chie
21-03-06, 05:48 PM
Yay Moto GP starts this weekend, keep an eye out for Team Suzuki (my hard work over the last couple of weeks will be on show, their pit crew headset and radios etc)

Place your bets as to who is going to win the first race :-?

*cough* any free tickets to the donny gp? *cough* ;)

JamesD
21-03-06, 07:51 PM
I imagine Rossi will take it, but it's intersting line up this year and I would like to see some battles for podium finish with Pedrosa and Nakano, but i am biased to Kawasaki for the latter :)

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
22-03-06, 08:47 AM
Richie join the rest of them mate, fingers crossed I will be there to watch them practice and hopefully the race. I will mainly be pimping around the BSB pits due to my other sponsors

R1chie
22-03-06, 11:35 AM
Richie join the rest of them mate, fingers crossed I will be there to watch them practice and hopefully the race. I will mainly be pimping around the BSB pits due to my other sponsors

that'll do for me ;). i know a couple of peeps racing superstock this year and a bloke who works for ipone kawasaki (foo's bloke), tried to get some passes off them but they only give them to sponsors!!

however...........if i knew one of the sponsors! lol

but seriously, if you have any spare for race days.............i'm sure some financial arrangement could be in order

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
22-03-06, 12:25 PM
I will try mate, most of the bsb boys use our stuff but I am sure I will have to get my bros and sis in first. Will let you know chap