PDA

View Full Version : Now thats what I'm talking 'bout!

SkyJawa
23-03-06, 03:31 PM
:D :D :D :D

Works a bit slow at the mo so looked outside and thought feck it! So I just got back from a 40 odd mile ride around the back of Bracknell - man theres some good roads ;)

Thoughts from the ride:

1. What a glorious day for riding
2. Holy feck this thing sounds mental 8k rpm and above
3. Holy feck this thing is fast!
4. Holy feck alot of our b-roads/backroads have got the most horrendous surface
5. I just wasted about £5 of petrol for no reason - SUPERB! :D

last but not least

6. Cage drivers are idiots and just get in the way - they do nothing useful at all. Bit like Wasps really - pests ;D

That is all. 8-) 8-) 8-) ::) ;D

BB
23-03-06, 04:22 PM
Must admit, did not want to come back after lunch, but as I'm supposed to be doing a report...sigh... :(

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
23-03-06, 04:35 PM
Yup ive been out testing just, bit cold but awesome. Sat on the M40 turning dials on a few systems velcro'd to a back protector. Thank god for the topbox holding me on thats all I can say. Cheers Givi :)

Dabz
23-03-06, 04:41 PM
oh to be able to ride whenever I want lol...I keep my bike 9 miles away so have to plan any rides in advance :(

SkyJawa
23-03-06, 04:41 PM
LMAO!!!! ;D

BB
23-03-06, 04:54 PM
9 miles? :o bleeding hell, you just don't realise how lucky you are half the time!

Dabz
23-03-06, 09:38 PM
I'd go out so much more if it was somehwere I had proper access to :(

BB
23-03-06, 10:02 PM
That's the trouble at that distance you probably can't be arsed! :'(

Dabz
23-03-06, 10:18 PM
well yeh and also that when I'm in the mood and the weather's nice, I have to make sure somone's there to open the garage and arrange to go over...instead of jumping on the bike and nipping out for 30 mins

BB
23-03-06, 10:29 PM
instead of jumping on the bike and nipping out for 30 mins

30 minutes? not long enough - unless you are on a lunchbreak! :D

Dabz
23-03-06, 10:33 PM
hehe well lots of 30 min rides would be better than one long one a month at the moment! every time I seem to get used to the bike I then don't get to ride for another 3 weeks...and after a year of not riding it's taking me ages to get my confidence back

BB
23-03-06, 10:40 PM
Yes, I know what you mean. I try & ride all year but even if you do and you have a couple of different bikes you can still nearly kill yourself when you 'forget' what one you are on! I rode two different Morini's last Saturday, neither of which I had ridden for a couple of months - one is enduro style and the other I suppose you would call a sports tourer! One your feet are on the ground and the other find a kerb! ;D