PDA

View Full Version : Blue Dress

S2_Neo
28-03-06, 11:54 PM
Depeche Mode............Love it.

Well, actually, anything by them, personal Jesus, enjoy the silence :)

Just listening to them at the moment, thought id let ya know :P

What are the rest of you listening too? :P

P

BB
29-03-06, 07:50 AM
Right now at breakfast? Radio 2 :-[ but during the day (while shutting out office noise) or tonight it could be anything from the Pogues to Coldplay, REM to Classical. Absolutely anything! :)

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
29-03-06, 08:47 AM
A bit of Take That, E17, Kylie, PJ and Duncan, Timmy Mallet........Only jesting I am into pretty much anything bar the above, I really want to get the new Massive Attack best of album. Some quality tracks on there.

JamesHockley
29-03-06, 09:04 AM
For some reason at the moment I seem to be into Mike and the Mechanics!

Dabz
29-03-06, 09:19 AM
mike and the mechanics are great :D

I had a band called Seether on on the way to work today - going to see them in a few weeks!

SkyJawa
29-03-06, 10:09 AM
Personal Jesus - prefer Mansons version!! :o :-X :-[

Seether are great 8-) Luvin the remake they did of Broken featuring Amy Lee from Evanescence (another superb band).

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
29-03-06, 12:33 PM
Ive seen Evenescence live, "ROCK ON!" Actually they were the nuts, fair play she has got some lungs on her......and yes Neil a nice rack too :)

Dutch
29-03-06, 12:53 PM
thanks skyjawai had been looking for that band name for ages "seether". Broken is such a great song.
Any ideas which album it is on???

SkyJawa
29-03-06, 01:35 PM
Dutch - the original and the Amy Lee version are both on "Disclaimer II" :D

Rich - ah man I'm jealous :( I've got the Anywhere But Home DVD which has the Paris concert on it and its fooking superb - one of my fav bands Evanescence, alongside Green Day and Bon Jovi :) 8-)

BB
29-03-06, 01:41 PM
I like Green Day and Bon Jovi too. Never heard much Evanescence tho. I'll have to try & hear some of the other stuff being mentioned. Always open to new ideas ;)

Dabz
29-03-06, 01:48 PM
evanescence were great live! also seen bon jovi live twice and green day once hehe...seether are playing in bristol in a couple of weeks so can't wait! got tickets for bon jovi for june too :P

can you tell I love my music?

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
29-03-06, 02:39 PM
My ears were ringing for days afterwards.

Green Day are ok in very small dosses as for Bon Jovi not my cup of tea....sorry Nice if you read this

S2_Neo
29-03-06, 03:11 PM
Seether rocks............Listen to all things, was just depeche mode last night :) . Got the new massive attack cd....really like 'live with me'

P

SkyJawa
29-03-06, 03:36 PM
Seen Bon Jovi 3 times - 4th time will be June at Wembley - though it being complete isn't looking good :( Got the top line £60 gold tickets 8-) Wanted to see Green Day live at the last American Idiot tour (fecking superb album IMHO) but never made it :(

Dabz
30-03-06, 08:32 AM
I'm seeing them in southampton because I didn't know if wembley would be finished and end up being cancelled :P must say I'm looking forward more to nickelback supporting them than bon jovi...gone off them a lot in recent years :(

SkyJawa
30-03-06, 11:25 AM
Tell a lie - this will be my 5th time. Nickleback have done some good stuff too - but also some drudge.

I like em just as much as I used to - loved Crush, Bounce was ok but Have A Nice Day is a storming album :)

Dabz
30-03-06, 11:33 AM
nickelback are great - best live gig I've ever been to (and I've been to a LOT hehe)...the show they put on is always good and for people to use pyrotechnics and 14ft high walls of fire in Brixton Academy is something else lol...you could feel the heat from the fire in the toilets lol